PDA

View Full Version : Attention Kingman Representative

swoosh81
08-27-2007, 11:30 AM
I sent in a pair of Vs2 series eyes for replacement. It's now been 3 weeks, and I've yet to recieve a new pair. I just got off the phone with the company and they have no record of recieving them (I had package tracking to show they recieved them). I refuse to buy a new pair at the $19.99 price. So I guess my question is, What should I do now?
I would like to get this issue resolved fairly quickly, because I need them for this upcoming weekend.

TheRedBarron
08-27-2007, 12:14 PM
Sorry?

As we have no direct relationship with Kingmans actual business doings I am kind of forced to let you know there isn't anything we can do. I would try to contact the only one of us who does have business relations with Kingman that is Kingman Rep. The rest of us are just regular old people (emphasis on the old for some of us) who love the sport and have been asked to donate some of our time to helping Kingman manage their forums, we are not Kingman employees we simply play house here.

I am sorry that you are having a hard time with their support as normally Kingman has great tech support. We rarely get any complaints about them at all and if we do it is generally just a mix up. I think that is what this is, simply a mix up, contact Kingman Rep see if he can help you out. In the future if you have an issue with Kingman or their service making a thread about it may not be the best way to go about it. Keep your head up I am sure that things will get worked out for you soon.

:up: TRB

Drefish99
08-27-2007, 12:15 PM
Let me see what I can do. PM me the tracking info of the package and the confirmation that they received it. Did they give you an RMA number to put on the outside of the box? Or a case number for the call? If I can have those numbers too it can help me find out whats up.

Kingman-Rep
08-27-2007, 12:35 PM
PM with your name, phone, address and tracking numbers. I will follow up on what happened to your shipment and make sure you get the replacements.

Drefish99
08-27-2007, 12:42 PM
PM with your name, phone, address and tracking numbers. I will follow up on what happened to your shipment and make sure you get the replacements.

Oh cool. PM that guy. He has a lot more powers than I do. :(

vwjimmy
08-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Oh cool. PM that guy. He has a lot more powers than I do. :(
Someone has more powers than Dre???!!!! :eek:
:p

vikingshadow
08-27-2007, 03:50 PM

Well, if truth be told, all of us in the penthouse do. We just like to let him think that because it makes him happy! :shhh:

He's our "special" administrator!

Kingman-Rep
08-27-2007, 03:50 PM
wellof course i do!!!

DRAGON
08-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Step off the plastic island and everyone's just like all the rest lol - ;)

vwjimmy
08-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Step off the plastic island and everyone's just like all the rest lol - ;)
LOL :D

MVS1
08-27-2007, 04:34 PM
LOL :D
hey vw whats `brand new out of the factory and already broken`? [refering to your sig]...just curious

vwjimmy
08-27-2007, 04:43 PM
hey vw whats `brand new out of the factory and already broken`? [refering to your sig]...just curious
My new avvy is a pic of Vegeta from DBZ and from an episode where he uses that line.....

shunut
08-27-2007, 06:33 PM
DBZ is awesome I have to say. I have most of the episodes on DVD or VHS and I think I have all but 2 movies, but my friends has those so no need to worry.

Nenkitsune
08-27-2007, 10:56 PM
-_-
I hate dbz. original dragonball was ok. I'm just too much of an anime freak though (out of 240gb of space, 180+ is occupied by fansubbs)

swoosh81
08-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks Kingman-Rep for getting this all cleared up.