PDA

View Full Version : Expansion chamber or regulator

namestealer
08-27-2007, 10:22 AM
I want to put a regulator or expansion chamber on my MR1. could somone give me a link to some that would be compatable? or do I need to buy some sort of adapter? If I do could I have a link for that also.

I bought a shocktech top/side bolt for my MR1 but it didn't quite work out so I dont want to spend more money on somthign else that might not work.

Kenny_McCormic
08-27-2007, 10:28 AM
do you run co2 or hpa?

cyberthrasher_706
08-27-2007, 12:37 PM
I don't have the links off hand and not really much time to go find them, I would check out Trinity Paintball if you must have an expansion chamber. You will need a vertical adapter in order to put an x-chamber on and I'm pretty sure they sell those there as well. There are alos other threads on here regarding that if you look around. My suggestion is to just use a remote coil which needs no special fittings and does the same thing as an expansion chamber. You can pick one up new for about $30 and you won't have a tank in your way.

namestealer
08-28-2007, 06:08 PM
I run it off of CO2

and thanks

Critical
08-28-2007, 06:30 PM
One of the best regulators out there is the Palmers Stabilizer, it works with both CO2 and air, so if you were to upgrade later on, it would still be good. They make a kit that mounts where the drop goes, you could hook up you tank or remote directly to it, and it's out of the way and doesn't interfere with the "mil-sim" look of the marker.

EDIT: Here's the link (http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=184)

agurish
08-29-2007, 04:18 AM
Critical is absolutely correct. Palmer's "STABILIZER" is about the best there is for CO2. I have the "inline" model connected to a setup I built that allows me to connect 2 CO2 cylinders to my remote line, and then to my marker. I have the reg set to 500 psi (at the factory), and I haven't needed to adjust it in order to adjust my velocity ever, the velocity screw on my marker seems to be just fine. As for an expansion chamber, I know Trinity sells mil-sim ones that would complement the looks of the MR-1, but I feel my remote line and manifold setup that I'm using right now does much better than a add on exp. chamber would.

-AGURISH