PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Paintball

paintballkid0206
08-26-2007, 05:00 PM
I think that this is in the right place, so here i go. i think that it would be cool to have a fantasy paintball league. the problem is, there are some problems. 1) i rarely see paintball on tv. 2) I dont know how i would score it. 3) i dont know about you guys, but i barely know ANY players. 4) i dont know how to make a web site for a fantasy league.

tell me if you think that its a good or bad idea. any help/answers to my problems above would be greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hossy
08-26-2007, 05:23 PM
You obviously dont know how to do it, so you dont have a chance to do it. All televised pb are reruns or not live, someone could easily look up the stats online. Plus who can name 20 paintballers off the top of your head.

But if you wanted to do it heres how
Scoring system
elimination =-3
cheated = -5
each time they get someone out = 2
team wins = 1
flag pull = 4

and so on and so on

if you wanted to do it up to date you would basically need someone at the event.

those are just random numbers i made up in my head. This isnt gonna work unless you put mad effort into basically nothing

paintballkid0206
08-26-2007, 08:13 PM
well geeze. sorry!

oldironmudder
08-27-2007, 06:32 AM
Its not really a bad idea but would take alot of work to get it off the floor. I dont know how the fantasy football works but why cant you go off of the tourny point system?

IRStookmySpyder
08-27-2007, 08:27 AM
It would be cool, but I don't think that you would have a lot of people playing, and it cost money to make your own website, unless you go through freewebs.com or something like that.

paintballkid0206
08-27-2007, 08:41 AM
i have an account on tripod.com, so i would prolly use that for the site. i like hossy's idea for the point sustem. i would maybe switch it around a little. does the NPPL have a website? i will search for that today. i would see if i could get the scores off of there

paintballkid0206
08-27-2007, 08:46 AM
haha! i found it on my first try :p. www.nppl.tv/site/ i will see if i can get scores off there.