PDA

View Full Version : Best, VS3 period.

NB_Hacker_NB
08-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Since the VS3 will be my last marker for a number of years, i'm going to try making it a better marker instead of buying a new one.
My plan is to fully up the VS3 while maintaining the sublime looks of it.

If you have any suggestions on parts for my project, i'd appreciate it.(Atm, i'm fully undecisive, so lmk) :D

BTW- I want 1337, not good.

pbplayer78
08-26-2007, 08:03 PM
um u could get a t-board, colored eyes, body, body kit, aa barrel, acp low blo bolt, steel/delrin stryker, trinity front block, cp reg, on/off asa, q-lock feedneck, new lpc, new valve, um... new macro, and thats about it

woodballvs3
08-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Pretty much named them all unless you can find a grip that you can drill holes in to make them fit. And when we are still talking about drilling holes, I have seen an UL frame and alot of timmy frames on spyders. Should get a barrel kit though.

Vicious
08-28-2007, 11:45 AM
definitely a barrel kit. The python kit (www.pythonpaintball.com) doesn't require marker modification.

www.Alamocitypaintball.com has delrin sleeved strikers for the VS series. Mine's in the mail so I don't have a hands-on review for you, but it got good write ups on pbreview and seems technically sound. The company has a great reputation for working delrin.

Trinity reg adapter w/ reg of your choice (palmer,CP are great). You'll want to replace the stock asa/reg as well.

kingman and tadao are releasing a new VS board this summer, should be the sh*t.

VS2 King
08-28-2007, 12:30 PM
The Tadao Board is Already Out. And They Have A Chip For it Too.

SupaSnipa
08-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Cnat wait until kingman comes out with a VS board i'll have to get my hands on one when they come out

Kenny_McCormic
08-28-2007, 03:51 PM
spimmy using a modded stock frame