PDA

View Full Version : Me Gots a Project

covert24
02-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Yo wut up. im going to get a wrath soon and i need some help wit some things. Well....Thi huge ugly cylinder in the wraths trigger frame has got to go. So im thinking of getting one of the 2 Noids (Seen Below) and replacing the ugly cylinder with one of these ultra small noids. Wut i am going to need is a detailed close up pic of the ugly cylinder noid that comes stock with the diablo wrath. im gonna need the noid taken out of the marker and rottated and such so i can see wut this thing looks like and how the air lines go in. also would be great if u can supply sume dimebasions of the Cylinder noid please. If u ahve any suggestions on how this may or may not work then please post .

Noid 1 (http://www.airsoldier.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AOS&Product_Code=SMC-SY123A-SG-PM3&Category_Code=SOLENOIDS)
Noid 2 (http://www.airsoldier.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AOS&Product_Code=SMC-S070C-SDG-32&Category_Code=SOLENOIDS)

Ares
02-05-2006, 04:18 PM
what is the point of replacing the noid inside of the gun that cant be seen?

shunut
02-05-2006, 04:25 PM
:yeahthat:

What "ugly cylinder thing" are you talking about? The one underneth the barrel???

phatphil
02-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Umm... :dodgy: Well I'm hold the opinion back here... :crazy:

What "ugly cylinder thing" are you talking about? The one underneth the barrel???
He's talking about the solenoid

chubb0rz
02-05-2006, 04:32 PM

No the noid in the frame

covert24
02-05-2006, 04:33 PM
lol no the Noid. I want to just do a lil project for me self:cool: the reason im wonderign if i can do this is because this: Take a Dragun T1 for ex. It is basically the same setup as the Wrath. 1 air hose going to the LPR and 1 going to the Back of the marker to push the ram forward. and 1 exhasut. The T1 has a 3 way noid. The wrath should have a 3 way noid. thats why im lookign at those 2 small noids. i contacted a online sotre that sells all the facorty parts for the werath and they told me that the stock noid is about as round as a quarter and is a about 1 inch in depth. the noids i listed above are much smaller than a quarter so they will defiantely fit.

phatphil- wut were u gonna say lol i can handle it.

Ares- Cause i feel like it:wiggle:

shunut
02-05-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm not sure why you would want to to do that. It would be useless to take the stock 'noid out and put a smaller 'noid in. You aren't changing or bettering the function, so whats the point? That would be like me changing the 'noid in my Ego just to have a smaller 'noid. Just doesn't make sense.

covert24
02-05-2006, 04:41 PM
i kno it wont make any difference i just want to put a better looking noid in there instead of the thing that looks lieka ESP noid only bigger. all i ened is some dimensions and some pix. thats all i ask of u. please no more knocking ym idea.

Ares
02-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Ares- Cause i feel like it:wiggle:
haha a true tinkerker

TacTownKilla
02-05-2006, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=shunut] That would be like me changing the 'noid in my Ego just to have a smaller 'noid. QUOTE]

right just had to use your new ego as a example...

covert24
02-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Aight guys help would be mad good right about now;) i need demensions on the stock noid and pics of where the air inlets are.

Ares- Yes i am. i mess with all ym stuff..Computer, Ps2(put a mod chip in), PB, i even hacjked my ipod so it would show different icons then the *stock* ones. lol.

phatphil
02-05-2006, 06:34 PM
i even hacjked my ipod so it would show different icons then the *stock* ones. lol.
Put iPod Linux on it, I had it on mine. The games are great, you can't play songs really in Linux but it is very fun to mess with.

covert24
02-05-2006, 06:38 PM
lol actually sold my borken ipod. i let it charge for over 4 weeks and it burned out. lmao got 29 bux for it at podswap:D :D :D

bigred76
02-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Covert....dude....leave the solenoid alone. I have three reasons why not to:

1.) It is fine as is, and will be a ***** to replace.
2.) You can't see it when you're playing, and noone cares what it looks like so long as it performs as it does.
3.) By doing this you risk messing up your marker.

chubb0rz
02-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Also if you buy the gun new you will void your warrenty.

*EM1-Master*
02-05-2006, 06:47 PM
Well, just to make sure your dreams are fully shattered, those solenoids wouldn't have sufficient cycling rates, and the voltage put out by the board would wear the coil out extremely fast, if not fry it right off the bat... You COULD regulate the voltage down to ~5v, but that still doesn't solve the issue of slow cycling rates...

tl;dr: You're taking a bat to your Wrath's kneecaps... Leave it be...

covert24
02-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Lmao. aight thnx for the put downs guys. it actually helped. i wont do crap to my brand new gun. will leave it be and do some other upgrades. thnx guys. appreciate all ur help.

ttink
02-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Ok, good choice. If u think the noids ugly just dye the grips.