PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

hudabom246
08-24-2007, 01:44 PM
my gun doesnt shoot every time i pull the trigger. i pull the trigger about 3 times
and then on the 4th pull it shoots. it feels like it gets caught on something when i pull it out and put it back in. Does anybody know whats wrong?

another question. i have a halo b. its really heavy on my MR2. should i keep it and just tough it out? is the q-loader any lighter?

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Critical
08-24-2007, 01:57 PM
You're not going to save enough weight to matter with the Q-Loader, and, you'll cut your capacity in half. For your problem, you might have a broken piece of o-ring or paint shell in the way. When you say that it gets caught on something when you pull it out and put it back in, do you mean that you're taking the bolt out of the marker?

hudabom246
08-24-2007, 05:22 PM
yes. but i have figured out the problem. there is not enough juice to bring the thing that sticks up down. i charged for around 8 hours and it still didnt work. i just went to the local paintball store and bought a new battery. i hope this help me.

will the egg 3 work on the MR2? some people say it does and some say it doesnt. im pretty possitive its lighter than the halo. and its a lot cheaper.

thanks.

oldironmudder
08-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Back the main spring adjuster out some. A strong spring will keep it from tripping.

hudabom246
08-25-2007, 06:19 AM
its all the way out and it still does it. the battery wasnt the problem. if u take ur grips off, the silver thing at the top that pushes the thing that sticks up down, sometimes it doenst push it all the way. does anybody have a reason for this? the velocity is all the down and i have a brand new battery. anybody know whats wrong?

should i just sell it for parts and buy a pilot?

oldironmudder
08-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Try putting a dime or nickel behind the silver part that moves. If that doesnt work call kingman. If it ends up being messed up they will fix it for next to nothing.