PDA

View Full Version : Rocking Trigger Frame 2.0

johnnyvick7
08-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Is it really worth it?, i mean it's 270 i think at my local PB store, but i have an ebay acoount, and i can get one for bout 130$, i'm just wondering if i should get it, and if i should supe up my sonix and get every upgrade possible for it, or if i should get a new gun?
also if rocking trigger frame's are good, cuz some ppl say it's un comfy and itdoesn't shott fast i dont no what is your opinion?

oldironmudder
08-23-2007, 03:17 PM
You really should find someone with one & try it out for a game or two. Its differant enough some people dont like it while others love it.

Also check BST forums for one cheaper.

08-23-2007, 03:56 PM
if ur going to spend $130 I would instead buy a regular camd frame and a tboard

SupaSnipa
08-24-2007, 08:20 AM
if ur going to spend $130 I would instead buy a regular camd frame and a tboard
:yeahthat:
I personally dont like the Rocking triggers but its all personal preference. If you play in tournament some of them dont allow the rocking trigger but again its what you like. If it were me i would go with what 118917 said just get a regular ESP CAMD frame and get a t-board installed and then you have the option of getting eyes or not. If you really want to see if you like them do what oldironmudder said, play with it for a few games and see how you like it before you spend that much.

Maj_Paint
08-24-2007, 10:53 AM
I don't have the 2.0 but I do have one. I LOVE IT. It will out shoot any other tirgger that I have encountered. The thing is if you're not running on HPA then you will want to make that switch. And you will need to get a hopper that can keep up with it. Other than those two things it's a great upgrade. I know I'm not going to be getting rid of mine anytime soon.:D

spray and pray
09-29-2007, 04:20 AM
The rocking trigger is great. I bought it off wavetogo on ebay for $89.99. Co2 and compressed air opperate on it. I just learned this but the only problem with co2 if fire fast fast for a long period of time the co2 will need to warm up.

chuck326
11-04-2007, 10:42 AM
I just got one off of ebay about a week ago... I played just yesterday with it for the first time.. it works great.. I adjusted the trigger to where only one contact point is hitting.. my only problem was I was having some balls jam and chop.. i wouldn't say alot but enough.. I need to try to find a acs bolt for the sonix.. anyone have any advise on that...

oldironmudder
11-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Check my yardsale for an anti-chop bolt.

jamo23
10-14-2009, 03:21 PM
i just got rocking trigger 2.0 for 50 bucks on ebay brand new and i love it its so sweet

DRAGON
10-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Please refrain from bring up old posts. Especially 2 year old posts.....thanks -