PDA

View Full Version : About the foregrip Handle - Part 253

SkinWalk3r
08-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Is that part basically a hollow shroud to protect the internal parts (vertical plug and adapter) ?. I am asking because I am wondering if it would possible to mod a real M4 magazine clip to replace it. I am hoping to give it a more realistic look. And then getting the RAP4 Carbine barrel and stock kit. Feedback please ...!

D-rail
08-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Trinity makes a pretty cool looking AK47 expansion chamber already... I think it's pretty cool lookn' maself ;)

http://www.trinitypaintball.com/photos/TR41-2.jpg

SkinWalk3r
08-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Trinity makes a pretty cool looking AK47 expansion chamber already... I think it's pretty cool lookn' maself ;)

http://www.trinitypaintball.com/photos/TR41-2.jpg

true ! but wont it look dorky with an M4 Barrel & STock ?

D-rail
08-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Well, maybe to some..... IMO I think it'd look cool as all get out :cool:

chnk
08-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Is that part basically a hollow shroud to protect the internal parts (vertical plug and adapter) ?. I am asking because I am wondering if it would possible to mod a real M4 magazine clip to replace it. I am hoping to give it a more realistic look. And then getting the RAP4 Carbine barrel and stock kit. Feedback please ...!

you can, ive seen people take off airsoft parts and put it on their gun, but personally the ak expansion chambers cost as much as a reg and dont give that much performance for the price,

just my 2cents

MR2_Owner
08-16-2007, 07:16 PM
I was look at that ak expansion and if you look at the top of it well you can cut that off then take the shroud off

tell me how that works out

SkinWalk3r
08-17-2007, 05:44 AM
one more question. The Rap4 buttstock says that it can be used with flexi air. I am assuming thats the same as a remote ? If so what happens to the regular air port. Do you plug it soemhow ?

SkinWalk3r
08-20-2007, 07:52 PM
How do I take this frekin thing off ?? I have the two screws taken off but now its riding on the hose line. what now. Do I have to unscrew th drop forward ? if so HOW DO I get the allen key in there ?

chnk
08-20-2007, 08:08 PM
yes, the big alan wrench the mr2 comes with should fit, you remove the screw like you do to any regular screw, then you just twist the asa off

SkinWalk3r
08-20-2007, 09:21 PM
yes, the big alan wrench the mr2 comes with should fit, you remove the screw like you do to any regular screw, then you just twist the asa off
sorry ? a little more detail please :)

Tcheno
08-21-2007, 03:24 AM
You can try and ask trinity if they have this:
http://www.trinitypaintball.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TR+109

but with spyder treads

chnk
08-21-2007, 05:42 PM
sorry ? a little more detail please :)

unscrew the drop off the trigger frame, then unscrew the asa off the macroline, then just let the foregrip slide off,

or option two, take the asa and drop off the trigger frame, then take apart the asa and drop and let the foregrip slide off,

the drop and asa is held together by a tiny screw that can be removed by a tiny alan wrench