PDA

View Full Version : Removing Paint?

Herm
08-13-2007, 03:57 PM
I was just wondering if anybody now a good way to get paintball paint off siding on a house. Its been sittting in the sun for a while and I tried to pressure wash it but it wont come off. Any tips will be great. Thanks! Hopefully You guys have some or I'll be dead.:p

Kenny_McCormic
08-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Why is this in the pilot forum should be in the vet forum. Try hot water and a scrub brush. BTW some paint stains

oldironmudder
08-13-2007, 04:01 PM
scrubbin bubbles or awsome. Ive used the awsome to clean 15years of tree sap off of a jeep before.

Herm
08-14-2007, 11:54 AM
First of all Kenny McCormic why does it matter where I post this if you don't want to read this don't click on it.

Second oldironmudder thanks for the help

Porkponey
08-14-2007, 11:58 AM
It matters because not everyone checks every forum inside of the site. This is specifically for discussing the pilot, and not all pilot owners know how to get paint off of siding. However, the veterans and the guys that have been doing this for a while are bound to know some things to help out, so it would make more sense to pose your question to them, would it not? You surely wouldn't ask a child to stop the guy who stole your wallet if there was a police officer standing beside him, would you?

Herm
08-14-2007, 12:04 PM
Not all pilot owners will know but some do so it doesn't matter. How do you know that there aren't some pilot owners that have been playing for just as long as the veterans. These are the only forums I read so these are the only forums I post threads on. I don't see the big deal on were I put my threads.

oldironmudder
08-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Some people only read a few sections while others hit the "new posts" button & only deal w/ the ones that are newer.

Porkponey
08-14-2007, 12:39 PM
I wasn't trying to discredit pilot owners. I'd just rather the forum stay somewhat organized. I click on pilot and I want to see pilot. I think that can be said for most of the members here. The thread actually got my hopes up as I was hoping to see a thread about removing paint from a pilot. But whatever. Do as you wish. It's not my internet.

spyderpilotacs05
08-15-2007, 09:43 AM
I was just wondering if anybody now a good way to get paintball paint off siding on a house. Its been sittting in the sun for a while and I tried to pressure wash it but it wont come off. Any tips will be great. Thanks! Hopefully You guys have some or I'll be dead.:p

pressure washer?

why did you shoot a house....:confused:

Herm
08-15-2007, 02:47 PM
We were playing out in the pasture and some how a ball got to the houose and I never noticed it tell this weekend.

MVS1
08-15-2007, 05:25 PM
what color is the siding? if its a light color you might be able to use a household cleaner with bleach.

Herm
08-21-2007, 11:27 AM
ya its like a cream color

SupaSnipa
08-21-2007, 05:31 PM
paint thinner works

NOTE: DO NOT USE NEAR OPEN FLAME

SGT NO PANTS
08-21-2007, 10:25 PM
paint thinner works

NOTE: DO NOT USE NEAR OPEN FLAME

hahahha i think we all know that one lol