PDA

View Full Version : My MR2 Is Stuck On Semi Auto

FuggleNugget
08-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Hey i was shooting a few balls in my friends back yard a couple days ago and when i was shooting i i turned the switch to auto and the light stayed green and it only shot semi auto. Then i tried burst and the same thing happened its weird because i was using burst and auto like 5 minutes before that, any suggestions?

chnk
08-12-2007, 08:36 PM
open up your grip and check to see if there is a red jumper loose on the board somewhere,

go look in your manual for a tronament lock

FuggleNugget
08-12-2007, 09:08 PM
wow you were right loose connection, thanks bro

KingTutBaller
09-01-2007, 11:06 PM
the MR2 is super tough (!) but the tourny lock falling off seems to be an issue, same with the MR3. All it took for me is my gun to fall sideways while I was trying to roll, my bipod snagged and slapped the gun on the ground. Easy fix, plus I don't use my burst/auto too much but it's certainly something I've taken into considerion while playing. I never get too upset, but it's enough to make me not want to bang my puppy around too much. Keep your allen keys with you :D

etrain
11-17-2007, 11:31 AM
k i lost my red jumper thingy its the second time it happened but the first time i found it and put it back on and now i lost it does any1 no where i can get a new one or just find something to replasce it with :P

DFSniper
11-17-2007, 02:37 PM
wrap some aluminum foil around the two prongs. that should work.

pb34
11-17-2007, 03:21 PM
You can go to radioshack and pick up computer jumpers. Just ask someone working there for them. They're cheap and come in packs of 10.

alabama_lowlife
11-22-2007, 08:16 PM
i haven't received my mr2 in the mail yet. but since the jumper is similar or identical to a computer jumper i assume there are 2 bare pins sticking up that the jumper goes on? similar to the pins that are jumpered in a computer? if so bending the pins slightly out-wards from one another would help hold it on better. that or tinning the pins with solder, it will make them slightly larger in diameter and would help make the jumper fit more securely.

it kept censoring out-wards when typed as one word? ******ds

oldironmudder
11-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Bendiing the pins ******da little will help.

SundragonPPS
11-23-2007, 12:36 AM
doesn't make too much sense that the jumpers would fall off one board as opposed to another. never had that concern with my mr yet hmmmmmmmm.

oldironmudder
11-23-2007, 03:43 PM
I never had that problem with the orinal ESP boards or my wife's CAMD board.

Somebody might be falling asleep at their work station :P

etrain
11-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks guys. actually i found of bunch of them in my basement apperently the jumpers are exacly the same size has the jumpers in car starters so im going to use those thanks