PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh $%@#

slim and shady
08-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Alright I know there is probably a better place to put this thread but I know that lots of MR2 users also use the Apex. I played a game again today and when i striped everything at the end of the day to clean it i noticed I had a small tear in the rubber (That puts the spin on the ball) on my apex. Damn! Now I was woundering is there anyway I can fix it myself? Does BT even make parts that you can buy the rubber itself? and if so does anyone know how much it is?
Its not a huge tear but I started to break balls fairly regularly late in the game and i think the tear is why. I dont shot agressivly and ass a sniper I know how my gun shoots and breaking paint like this is extreamly untipical. So I chalk it up to the tear. Can anyone help me out with this?

slim and shady
08-12-2007, 08:21 PM
I have been trying, with absolutly no luck, to open BT website. I thought then I would know if they made just parts. But that is turning out to be a dead end since the page wont open. I checked a few other pages with no luck either. can anyone else open BT website?

majorissuez99
08-13-2007, 12:33 AM
well the site is www.btpaintball.com
i think you might need a flash player to open it
or just email the service people at tech@btpaintball.com
i sent them an email about hte rubber piece cuz i want a spare in case mine gets messed...no response yet but it is possible to get a replacement...ive heard people talk about getting the rubber paddle replaced for free but i dunno if they will still do that.
But they definatly do have the rubber paddle part
the site works fien for me
The site says all products hav a 1 year warranty on all parts an labour so im guessing that means the part would be free
Hope this helps!
btw. Apex barrels kick ass Im mounting my apex tip on a 14" J&J ceramics:D

slim and shady
08-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Thanks

slim and shady
08-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Alright for anyone who has an apex, I phoned BT today told them my situation, with out asking, caring or giving a general @#$% about what happened to it or why all they wanted was my address and to assure me replacment parts would be there in 5-7 days. Probably the best service I have had, especialy compaired to that of the people I bought my ariakon from. So I wanted to let you all know there service is top notch

chnk
08-14-2007, 07:52 PM
wow thats great, alot of places arent like that, especially bestbuy

i call kingman for new cupseals and screws, im trying to see ifi can get a new valve spring, mine is kind of bent

slim and shady
08-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Yeah i was so supprised I didnt know what to say, I had to ask the girl "And thats it?" she just replied "Thats it, have a great day" So i was really happy.
It would be great if all places had that kind of support, hopefully you will have as much luck with Kingmen. For me the battle is back to service on my Ariakon. I only got to shoot like 14 balls tops out of that thing! Its bin a fight ever since, with trying to get decent service out of the people i bought it from.