PDA

View Full Version : What spares to stock up on.

SkinWalk3r
08-12-2007, 05:20 PM
So that I may be prepared, what would you guys recommend that I stock up on...things that tend to wear out quick and and ruin the fun of a good paint ball game.

Are there TWo different kinds of O-rings on this marker ? Which ones should I stock up on and what material is better rubber or this delrin stuff ?

alos ball detents ? what about those ?

chnk
08-12-2007, 05:54 PM
get extra cup seals, a bunch of tank o-rings, and striker o-rings (the clear red ones), paintball gun oil, and the neccessary tools to take apart your marker with, i might be missing a thing or two, but with that you should be set

as for ball detents, from experience the ball detents made by kingman arent that great so id get some bob long detents

wylde01
08-12-2007, 07:11 PM
talking about detents here. you should keep 2-3 just to be safe. i still have my original in for 16 months now but i have 2 bob longs just in case.

oldironmudder
08-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Orings, never have enough of them!! Otter's site has the correct sizes. Detents, well a few would never hurt. I ran my TL+ with the stock one for 3 or 4 years of heavy use & finially changed it when I got a new bolt. Ive never had a cup seal go out during a game or on game day but its better to be safe than sorry.

SkinWalk3r
08-13-2007, 05:23 AM
where do I get these O-rings ? are there specific part numbers for them ? also a search for Bob long detents always seems to lead to ones for the intimidator...are there ones made specifically for the MR 2 ?

and who is this OTTER ? person whose website has all the O rings ? linky please

wylde01
08-13-2007, 05:37 AM
here is his site. http://www.ottersccustoms.com

the intimidator detents fit the the mr2, i dont think they make some specifically for the mr2 though.