PDA

View Full Version : What Type of Gun is MR-2

majorissuez99
08-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Which military rifle do you think most resembles the MR-2?

shunut
08-12-2007, 07:02 AM
None, looks like a boxy beefed up paintball marker that would be very hard to break.

slim and shady
08-12-2007, 08:27 AM
I beleive that they were looking for the M 16 look and most assessories you can get for it resemble M16. I have the BT 16 barrel shroud M16 front sight and appex on my gun that also helps give it the M16 look. I think that the only mag setup for it though is AK style, and thats a little odd to me seeing as how everything else resembles M16.
I also added a CNL Guarder 3 peice rail kit to my gun for tactical lasers, flashlights spoting scopes and the like. I also found that you can get alot of different style of scopes that help pull off a more military look. Also with the rail kits on a shroud you can get the front foregrips that also look more like M16. Something else that helps in my opinion is to get a Q loader and mount it on the side so you dont see a huge ugly hoppper sticking up in the air. A remote coil to gets rid of the big tank on the back. Different ideas like this let you seee more gun setup and less paintball gun set up. Hope it helps you some.

majorissuez99
08-12-2007, 11:26 PM
yeah i think i like it with stock looks and a standard Apex barrel
the gun looks unique and thats why i bought it mostly it looks great