PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellas

FredPo
08-11-2007, 06:29 AM
It has been a while since I've visited the site but I was looking through my closet the other day and pulled out the 05'd Species Timmy and got to thinking how I need to get back into the sport.
Anyways, I graduated from college and have been working about 50 hours a week as an account manager. My wedding is also coming up in two months so I've been busy as heck. Anyways, just checkin in seeing what everyone has been up to and as big of a timmy freak as I am, I just saw the new prototype for 08'. Wow I'm really behind. So how's everyone doing?

Fred

BTW, yeah, I still lift 4-5 days of week.

vikingshadow
08-11-2007, 06:42 AM
Good to see ya! Congrats on the graduation AND the upcoming wedding (and the job, hahahaha!)

Hope ya stick around for awhile...

shunut
08-11-2007, 07:26 AM
Yeah, congrats on the degree and the wedding. What did you get your degree in?

Good to see you!

durrell
08-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Yeah, congrats on the degree and the wedding. What did you get your degree in?

Good to see you!

He got a degree in psychology if I'm not mistaken.

Congrats Fred, I was just thinking about you and wondering where you'd been the other day. :)

HelpDeskHustler
08-11-2007, 10:41 AM
we demand full pictar threads for new members to see your glorious gats. Btw check out the 08 timmy, and LMK if you're gonna ball any time soon.

edit: i read that you saw the Prototype. NVM

newkid
08-11-2007, 01:25 PM
wow, everyone is comin back to visit

vwjimmy
08-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Good to see you Fred....
Congrats on the wedding, my 20th Anniversary is next month!
Love that Timmy too :)

pbgrandpa
08-12-2007, 05:00 AM
Hey Fred..congrats on all your good fortune ;)

FredPo
08-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Thanks guys. I will try and get some updated pics of the Ironmen Timmy and the Species Timmy. BTW, the Ironmen Timmy is going up for sale once again and it will be pretty cheap. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Also, I did get a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. Durrell is correct. Anyways, glad to hear from all of you.

Fred

thechubbss12
08-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Ahh remeber this kid... COngrats on the wedding and the graduating... Kinda hard to sucker both at once LOL