PDA

View Full Version : r electras turney legal

Revolution P8ntballa
08-10-2007, 02:09 PM
one of my teammates wants to get an electra. r they turney legal? I dont think they r cause of the rocking trigger.

HeadShot
08-10-2007, 03:49 PM
they are. on the board of the gun there is a tournament lock. remove it and your freinds electra will only shoot semi.

I've been in 3 tournaments so far with my electra. its a great backman, midman gun. if'n your play'in woodsball its like a .50 cal support riffle.

Kenny_McCormic
08-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Its illegal in PSP everywhere else its fine iirc.

Revolution P8ntballa
08-10-2007, 04:07 PM
thanx yall. we play tournament speedball, and we're joinin the scpfoa not psp so its kewl.

vikingshadow
08-10-2007, 04:08 PM
This subject comes up a lot, and you'll get the same tired answers. Search around here and you'll find several threads on this subject alone.

Check the rules of the tournament you're entering. That's the only way to tell.

Unless you play pro or national, you can't just go by PSP or NPPL rules. I've played in several different tournament series where the rocking trigger was ILLEGAL due to it's multiple microswitch on the board, tourney lock or not. Said so, right in the rules - even though for the most part they used PSP rules. Then, I've played a couple of individual tournaments that said it was ok.

It's all in the rules, man! That's why it's so important to read them before you play.

SupaSnipa
08-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Its illegal in all PSP/NXL events so you should be good

vikingshadow
08-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Edit - NVM. Not like anyone actually reads these ...

Just read the rules of the tournament.

/thread