PDA

View Full Version : Ariakon Overloard

slim and shady
08-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Does anyone own an Overloard, if so, is there a hole in the top of your bolt? With the magazine off look strait down ontop the bolt when its uncocked is there a hole in the top of the bolt alowing you to see strait through the bolt?

The reason im asking is I bought the gun the bolt cracked the first time I used it(Shot less then 20 balls), so i sent it back on warrenty it took them 2 months to do it and send it back. I finally get it back throw a magazine on it shoot it three times, all is good. The forth shoot it all went haywire, it blew the paint in chunks strait out the top of the magazine all over my mask with a considerabel jet of air with it, what did they do to my gun? I want to see if I can fix the problem rather then lose it for another 2 months. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance to all who respond.

wylde01
08-09-2007, 06:21 PM
i just looked at mine and there is not a hole on my bolt. im not sure what they have done to your overlord. sorry to hear of you having trouble with it though. mine works great.

slim and shady
08-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks for chelping again! I dont know wtf, I am so upset it isnt even funny. Not only do I have to figure the junk out with my gun, I have to clean my mask now! I didnt think it was the same bolt but I only cleaned the gun once before , noticed the bolt was cracked so i sent it back on warrenty. But now that I am sure that its not the right bolt ect. I am very upset, what kind of company am I dealing with? Thanks again for all the help.

Nenkitsune
08-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Think you could take a pic of the bolt?

Kenny_McCormic
08-09-2007, 08:30 PM
tape over the hole? maybe the hole was put there in the manufacturing process but the plug they used popped out?

slim and shady
08-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Sorry cant take a pic! I just talked to the companys tech and they said to send it back AGAIN and they would send it directly to Ariakon for repair, then I know its done right. Im sure the guy never put the right bolt in. I talked to a few other people and they said there is no hole anywhere in the top of the bolt. To top it off, to be honest, it looked like the bolt itself was for a different gun compleatly and cut to langth and a very slopy off-set hole lazly drilled in it! But thanks again to all who responded I will let you know the outcome!