PDA

View Full Version : Should I really get it?

johnnyvick7
08-08-2007, 06:46 AM
Hi, i am looking forward to be getting my first gun, i dont no if i should get a spyder sonix what are ur suggestions?:)

newkid
08-08-2007, 10:39 AM
get a vs1, http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=6imTvWMa4wGSiSWjFbdTFWnT1b-HtVfGcYg=?CategoryName=paintball-paintball-guns-kingman-paintball-guns-kingman-electronic-spyders

Hossy
08-08-2007, 11:16 AM
get a used spyder, because spyders are all basically the same.

Used they are very cheap too.

HeadShot
08-11-2007, 09:30 PM
did you get your gun? I'm sure that it will serve you well.

but if you didn't, here are a few suggestions

0.) Speedball or Woodsball (each is a different machine)
1.)pump, semi-Mech or Electric
2.)brand (some brands are better than others...ie spyders are better than brass eagles by alot)
3.) your budget and the cost of a gun

I would also suggest looking at the upgrades and different parts to put on your said gun. when you buy it it'll be stock. you'll probably want to make it yours , and thats where all those custom parts come in.

get a good comfortable mask, and an electric hopper.

but the best advise I could give to you is to read the forums. if your going with Spyder the best guns you could (in my opinion) would be the VS2 and the MR2.

why not vs3 and mr3

vs3- it has a rocking trigger, its cool. I have one on my Electra . but for a beginner you might want to stick with a regular trigger and learn how to walk.

mr3- its not worth it for the eyes on it, thats why again in my opinion mr2 is better

and e-bay is great. you can find these markers on it for cheaper.