PDA

View Full Version : Guy fight #8

Taillo
08-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Hanguns! Semi-auto only among those of the most popular handguns.

1- Glock 17
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/glock17.jpg

2- Beretta 92
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/beretta92fs_brig.jpg

3- Colt 1911
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/1911_series80.jpg

4- Desert eagle
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/deagle19.jpg

5- HK USP
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hk-usp45c.jpg

6- FN Five-seven
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/fn-five7_1.jpg

7- Ruger P series
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/ruger_p89dc.jpg

8- Walther P99
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/walther_p99_as.jpg

marvin-martian
08-07-2007, 10:04 PM
HKs are nice guns...

Ace24
08-07-2007, 10:50 PM
I've always liked Beretta's. Something about a 9mm pistol that fires that fast and that powerful with that much accurasy that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

...oh and the Desert Eagle does too... but it hurts too much to fire and the recoil is rediculous. (I've fired both)

VS3 Sniper
08-07-2007, 10:50 PM
I have to choose glock 17s just because u can do just about anything to em and they still keep on working. Only down side is they have no safety.

Paintballadict18
08-08-2007, 12:40 AM
i was always a desert eagle fan partyl cause the name sounds cool and my moms bf has one there loud i like loud

Ace24
08-08-2007, 02:35 AM
i was always a desert eagle fan partyl cause the name sounds cool and my moms bf has one there loud i like loud
Did you know it's the most powerful pistol in the world? It shoots a .50 Cal bullet.

...sniper rifles fire a .50 Cal bullet too. :p

Jegger24
08-08-2007, 02:38 AM
I had to go with what I trust my life with...GLOCK all the way...although G22 would have been even better! ;)

HelpDeskHustler
08-08-2007, 04:56 AM
U
S
P

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted

1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.
1.This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.
1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

newkid
08-08-2007, 05:11 AM
I know someone who has shot a desert eagle and he said his whole shoulder hurt the next day

shunut
08-08-2007, 06:13 AM
I voted for the Ruger. I really like the Desert Eagle but I've never shot one. Of the handguns listed above I've shot the Glock, Beretta and the Ruger. I liked the Ruger the best of those 3.

Paintballadict18
08-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Did you know it's the most powerful pistol in the world? It shoots a .50 Cal bullet.

...sniper rifles fire a .50 Cal bullet too. :p

and that omg i love .50 cal snipers i wish i had one lmao
yea and my moms bf wont let me shoot it prolly cause itll blow my arm off

Taillo
08-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Sorry for the linked missing images, i will fix this tonight.

...sniper rifles fire a .50 Cal bullet too.

This is not exactly true: the .50 BMG sniper caliber is truly bigger (5.5 inches lng) and contains a lot more powder grains than the .50 pistol ammo. There is a one-shot pistol ( madii-griffin ) that shoots the .50 BMG ammo and it should be the one to be considered the most powerfull. Additionnaly, regarding revolvers, there is the .454 casull and the nitro express series ( .500, .600, .700). The .454 casull is a little bit smaller in diameter than the .50 pistol ammo, but it is also twice as long and contains almost double the powder grains. The .700 nitro express is the most powerfull pistol ammo, it is 1.5 times longer than a .44 magnum and 1.2 times bigger than a .50 pistol ammo.

HelpDeskHustler
08-08-2007, 10:27 AM
on a side note, didn't barret find their new .416 to be more stopping than the .50, in a smaller casing, and less Gunpowder?

Ace24
08-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Sorry for the linked missing images, i will fix this tonight.

This is not exactly true: the .50 BMG sniper caliber is truly bigger (5.5 inches lng) and contains a lot more powder grains than the .50 pistol ammo. There is a one-shot pistol ( madii-griffin ) that shoots the .50 BMG ammo and it should be the one to be considered the most powerfull. Additionnaly, regarding revolvers, there is the .454 casull and the nitro express series ( .500, .600, .700). The .454 casull is a little bit smaller in diameter than the .50 pistol ammo, but it is also twice as long and contains almost double the powder grains. The .700 nitro express is the most powerfull pistol ammo, it is 1.5 times longer than a .44 magnum and 1.2 times bigger than a .50 pistol ammo.
I know it's still bigger in a sniper rifle. I have a shell casing for a M8ELR in my room...

I'm just saying they are both .50 cal. But are totally different classes. (Just sounds cool in a mental sence to have a pistol with the "same" caliber as a sniper rifle.)

HelpDeskHustler
08-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I know it's still bigger in a sniper rifle. I have a shell casing for a M8ELR in my room...

I'm just saying they are both .50 cal. But are totally different classes. (Just sounds cool in a mental sence to have a pistol with the "same" caliber as a sniper rifle.)
yea, until you realize the pistol has more kick than the new barrets do. :rolleyes:

marvin-martian
08-08-2007, 12:14 PM
i personally think desert eagles are lame. the only reason its so popular is because it fires .50 cals, which have been tested to have less stopping power than other handguns.

why do HK handguns cost double that of berettas? because theyre better.

swoosh81
08-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Wow the SigSauer P226 has been snubbed.

HelpDeskHustler
08-08-2007, 12:54 PM
i personally think desert eagles are lame. the only reason its so popular is because it fires .50 cals, which have been tested to have less stopping power than other handguns.

why do HK handguns cost double that of berettas? because theyre better.
word. I can't believe the army didn't buy any M8's. those guns would have been killer.

Also the only decent IMI gun (makers of the deagle) that is currently released is the TAVOR series, uzi's are outdated. Mtar= win.

SupaSnipa
08-08-2007, 02:06 PM
WHAT!!?? You forgot the most important AND one of the best semi-auto handguns in the world......I cant choose those, i say go with the Sig SauerP229...one of the best out there. Its .40 cal. so its got more stopping power than the 9mil but has about the same recoil. What more do you want! The P229 is a GREAT gun its powerful and reliable. http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z228/supasnipa/?action=view&current=sigsauer_p229-1.jpg

SupaSnipa
08-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Wow the SigSauer P226 has been snubbed.
Yeah Sigs are awesome except i peraonally think the P226 is a little bit large...and fires a .45 cal bullet which,yes, is bigger than a .40 but its slower

Taillo
08-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Im very sorry i ve forgot the sig sauer p229 it would have gotten some votes for sure, but i also did not want to put every gun out there, i admit this one is missing.

Regarding calibers:
I would choose a .40 because it has a great velocity/stoping power/recoil ratio. Beretta has some .40 they dont come only in 9mm, i have shot one once and ive made a better speed shooting grouping than with a glock 17 in 9mm.

The most impressive i ever shot was a colt 1911 super 38. It kicked more than a .40 and it was very loud, at the first shot i lost sense in my left ear.
Its not a big bullet but you can think of it as a double powder 9mm.

I have heard of a derringer chambered in .50 and that was the most incomfortable gun to shoot because the handle is about only 2 inches long...

I will post other gun polls in the next days, one for sniper rifles, submachineguns, assault rifles, and finaly shotguns. feel free to mail me the guns you wish to see on the polls , so i dont forgot them like the sig...

SupaSnipa
08-08-2007, 03:00 PM
yeah just remember to put the AR-15 in the assult rifles because that was one of the most incredible things i''ve shot

marvin-martian
08-08-2007, 03:08 PM
if he forgets the AR, he should be shot...

swoosh81
08-08-2007, 03:17 PM
The reason I like the sig 226 is you can change barrels pretty quick. I can go from 9mm to .40 to .45 in the matter of a minute. That and it looks so beautiful in stainless.

SupaSnipa
08-08-2007, 04:14 PM
yeah same with the 229 you can change it from .40 to .357 Sig

Taillo
08-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Guns in assault riffle class:

Colt m16 and derivatives ( m4 ar 15 & 18 & 70 c7 hk416)

Steyr aug

HK G3 G36E HK 33 & 53

AK Family 47 74 101 ect

SIG Family 550 551 552 540 542 543

FN SCAR & FAL & F2000

FAMAS

Guns in SMG class:

Steyr TMP and Aug SMG

FN P90

Skorpion

HK Family (MP7 MP5 UMP)

UZI and derivatives ( micro mini uzis and ingram mac10 11 MP9 )

Colt m4 CQB

Thompson SMG

MP40

Guns in sniper class

HK PSG1

Dragunnov SVD

Remington 700, M24, M40

Walther WA2000

L96

Barret and derivatives ( m82 m98 m95 xm500)

Guns in Shotgun class:

Mosberg ( 500 590)

Jackhammer

USAS 12

Striker .12

Saiga 12

Gurkha KS23 ( not well known but worth mentionning)

Benelli Family

SPAS 12

is something missing?

HelpDeskHustler
08-09-2007, 07:15 AM
Lump the m4cqb with the m16 variants, add the masada and barret .468 to the m16 list.

sig assualt rifles are .556 AK design, i'd consider lumping those too.
you missed IMI tavor for assualt rifles.

mp7 is very a very small bullet, i'd almost recommend a new category for pdw, which would probably include the beretta cx4 storm as well.

SupaSnipa
08-09-2007, 10:14 AM
the mp7 has a bullet about 3/4 smaller than a rifle but bigger than a pistol so... its hard to say which category to put it in

Yeah looks great

YEAH! You got the Remington Model 700 in there! Thats the sniper my dads SWAT team uses...totally awesome

Except in the Assualt rifle group put in the Springfield M14.......If you shoot that thing with a bipod...its a BEAST

Taillo
08-09-2007, 02:11 PM
M4 CQB will go in assault rifle class

Sig. will stay in assault rifle class

MP7 will stay in SMG Class because that what it was intended to be.

M14 may be added in Assault class but read the follwing:

I may class some guns in another poll: Guns from before we where born

I may add a poll for the most popular Sci-Fi guns which will include:

Robocop's beretta m93r auto 9
Han Solo's BlasTech DL-44
Aliens - M41a Pulse Rifle
Stargate Atlantis - Ronon Dex's pistol
Ghost in the shell - Seburo pistol and Seburo rifle
Farscape - John Chrichton's Winona
Equilibrium - Grammaton Sidearm
Battlestar Galactica - Blaster Pistol
Blade Runner - Blaster Revolver
Judge Dredd's Lawgiver
Trigun - Vash's pistol

bigred76
08-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Lol... some uneducated pistol posts in here... I would NEVER own a Desert Eagle! Their gas vents have been known on rare occasion to block (the ones that send the receiver backwards), and shoot the slide off the ass towards the shooter's face. I don't know about you, but due to design flaws as obvious as that... I'm not stupid enough. I have shot the .50 Calibre version, though. It was above my head before I could stop the recoil, and I'm a huge dude, as well as an experienced shooter. Not a very good thing for multiple targets.

I voted for the familiar and reliable Colt 1911. Nice pistol, easily controlled, accurate, and a man-stopper. What else do you want?

Taillo
08-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Some people vote for the looks, other for the efficiency, and some just because it was their favorite gun in a movie or a game. It is understandable the desert eagle gets some votes as it is Agent Smith's gun, and you can't forget Vinnie Jones aka Bullettooth tony's quote in snatch:

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big ****. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey ****** balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, ****s have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old *****, and have brought your two small mincey ****** balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!

(Sorry for this harsh language)

bigred76
08-09-2007, 03:58 PM
It is because people think that it's an amazing gun, when in reality it isn't. Amazing to me is a .454 Casull. Anything bigger than that, and you're asking to be deemed an idiot.

Taillo
08-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Search for this: Ghurka KS-23

You are speaking of big calibers? This shotgun is the summum of all.

If you can find something with larger bullet and that can be shot by a human hand, tell me what it is, i really want to know.

Tito=PBL
08-10-2007, 08:44 AM
my favorite pistol is actually the glock 40 cal model 22 (cause i have one). but it wasnt in the poll so i voted for the desert eagle cause they are awesome.

Paintballadict18
08-11-2007, 01:04 AM
You are speaking of big calibers? This shotgun is the summum of all.

If you can find something with larger bullet and that can be shot by a human hand, tell me what it is, i really want to know.

.50 cal sniper take u out before u can even get close to me unless u call an airstrike or somethin like that

HelpDeskHustler
08-11-2007, 10:54 AM
the mp7 has a bullet about 3/4 smaller than a rifle but bigger than a pistol so... its hard to say which category to put it in

leave.

rifles in general shoot smaller bore bullets than pistols, there is more powder in the SHELL, but the bullets are smaller, and sometimes longer. Not to mention the MP7 shoots a 4.6x30mm bullet.

The classification is generally a question of how it fuctions, then by what round it fires. The MP7 in almost all classifications is a PDW.

SupaSnipa
08-11-2007, 12:56 PM
im sorry you misunderstood me i didnt mean in caliber i meant in length/grains

timmyshoota
08-13-2007, 06:56 AM
I'd vote, but the Springfield XD was not included, so I am upset.