PDA

View Full Version : Hows it going Ladies...?

thechubbss12
08-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Man long time no visit.... (You last visited: 05-27-2007 at 08:53 AM) but before that since i actuly posted or did anything....

I guess this is a sort of "Hi" to all of my old friends here, and even to some newer guys ive never gotten to meet....

The Update= My team and i decided a break from paintball was needed because we were getting way to serious about winning (Most people think its nessecary to be serious but not this way... Not Going so far as to practice everyway of cheating you can think of). Not to mention we got dropped by our biggest sponsor because they couldnt afford to keep a team that didnt wear a big enough Emblem on our Jerseys.
We also got completly feed up with the players at Okla Biggest torney field. (Insert offensive word) Bags that never backed up what they said.
Lastly i got tired of the attitude i had to use to play... Cheating is not the way to win. So thus the break occured...

Thats were ive been ladies. Away from paintball and away from the people who make this game so miserable. But atleast ive had fun at my other Hobbies (Chapokemans TCG, 1991 Honda Accord Lx 2Dr project, SSBM competive play...). BTW what did i miss?

HelpDeskHustler
08-08-2007, 04:55 AM
13/f/ LF older men :dodgy:

how dare you call us ladies.

did i hear pokemons?!

newkid
08-08-2007, 05:15 AM
I wondered where you went...vike made a spimego,and made a how to site

vikingshadow
08-08-2007, 06:03 AM
Welcome back! I know exactly what you're talking about and EXACTLY what you mean by "Oklahoma's Biggest Tourney Field" that btw, never has tournaments, but has comments about everything. Nuff said.

Not much happened here. Summer, meh.

leed
08-08-2007, 09:00 AM
SID! <3

Nope. Nothing interesting here.

Ace24
08-08-2007, 09:53 AM
SIDNEY!!! OMGIGAWDZ! I thought you died. :(

I've got a project car too. The T-1 is nearing finilization (trust me, your going to be happy with what I did to it and you'll see when I get the body back from anno). Umm... Taco and Timmy have gone through another dozen guns... :dodgy: I've gotten new gear... Viking made a SICK Spimego (Ego feedneck, Spimmy).

Other then that, pretty much same old. You should check out the scavanger hunt though. Some stuff (like Leed drinking *isn't his name David?* a double shot of soy sauce) is pretty funny.

Hossy
08-08-2007, 10:02 AM
i saw you get online yesterday and i was like man havent seen him in forever

how are teh pokemans?

big_daddy_d
08-08-2007, 02:41 PM
should stick around bro...

Team Ramrod
08-08-2007, 02:54 PM
silly osk'er, you should know there are no woman here. Jeeze, did they wipe your memory while you were gone?

Oscum Guy
08-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Man long time no visit.... (You last visited: 05-27-2007 at 08:53 AM) but before that since i actuly posted or did anything....

I guess this is a sort of "Hi" to all of my old friends here, and even to some newer guys ive never gotten to meet....

The Update= My team and i decided a break from paintball was needed because we were getting way to serious about winning (Most people think its nessecary to be serious but not this way... Not Going so far as to practice everyway of cheating you can think of). Not to mention we got dropped by our biggest sponsor because they couldnt afford to keep a team that didnt wear a big enough Emblem on our Jerseys.
We also got completly feed up with the players at Okla Biggest torney field. (Insert offensive word) Bags that never backed up what they said.
Lastly i got tired of the attitude i had to use to play... Cheating is not the way to win. So thus the break occured...

Thats were ive been ladies. Away from paintball and away from the people who make this game so miserable. But atleast ive had fun at my other Hobbies (Chapokemans TCG, 1991 Honda Accord Lx 2Dr project, SSBM competive play...). BTW what did i miss?
arent chapokemans from south park?

thechubbss12
08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
LOL... Chapokemanz might be from southpark.... i realy dunno... The only reason i play this Childish game is because the amount of respect it requires of you for your opponent... + I enjoy stratige stuff and this is about as Intenese as it gets(Even though it is made for 10yr olds...)

Pokemonz is good.. Played in nats this year and went 5-4... Pretty decent for meh first year... Some of the guy who are on my team(Yes pokemon has teams) have been playing since they were in like 8th grade and you would never have guessed it by the way they look... Most of the people who play this game you wouldnt expect it unless you asked them about it lol...

Ace... Hit me up on AIM or Myspace some time...

Yea guys ill try and come around more... I cant make any promisses of being like i used to... But i miss you guys and this game... In so many way this is the game i grew up on... So hopefully i can make a Decent return...