PDA

View Full Version : Havin trouble with my VS2

Revolution P8ntballa
08-07-2007, 07:04 PM
My marker seems to be leakin from the bolt because i've tried everything u can try to fix the valve. i've done everything and it still leaks. I'm thinkin it's the bolt. does anyone have suggestions?

faithalone
08-07-2007, 08:25 PM
there are only a couple of places that your marker can leak from and the bolt is not one of them.

it could however, be leaking from the valve and it sounds like it is coming from the bolt are or the cup seal could be leaking which is usually heard coming from the barrel.

how bad is the leak...is your marker still firing/recocking ok?

michael

Weever
08-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Did you change the cup seal ? There's one supplied with VS2, so you can change it if you didn't yet...

Tcheno
08-08-2007, 04:09 AM
Did you change the cup seal ? There's one supplied with VS2, so you can change it if you didn't yet...

If that doesn't work try loosing the valve screw in a way that it just hold the valve in place without applying much force on the valve and valve o-rings. I that still doesn't fix it try lubing the valve o-rings.

gkc1356
08-08-2007, 06:12 AM
My marker seems to be leakin from the bolt because i've tried everything u can try to fix the valve. i've done everything and it still leaks. I'm thinkin it's the bolt. does anyone have suggestions?
It definitly sounds like a worn cup seal, how old is your gun??

Revolution P8ntballa
08-08-2007, 09:14 AM
I changed the cup seal and the orings on the valve. I've done everything that i think is possible on the valve. I cant get the valve halves unscrewed.i've had the marker for about 6 months. i dont think the plunger in the valve is moving to good so i dunno.

Revolution P8ntballa
08-08-2007, 09:11 PM
SOMEONE PLEEZ HELP. MY MARKER WONT RECOCK AND THE LEAK IS PRETTY BAD:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Weever
08-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Well I think we did as much as we can here. You should bring it to an airsmith, or someone who is really good, to get help.

We here are always to help as much as we can, but it's hard sometimes when we cannot see and feel the gun... so plz be comprehensive on this.

Revolution P8ntballa
08-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Yea ur right Weever. I wuz already gonna take it to my local shop tomorrow.I thank everyone fo rtheir help already.