PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the family (not another gat yet...)56k friendly :D

big_daddy_d
08-05-2007, 06:22 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/big_daddy_d/BabyNoah20002.jpg This one I think is the coolest :D

Well since i've posted about my son's ongoing problems since he's been born I figured i'd post the pics from the last photo session we did. Let me know what you all think. Just follow the link. Thanks!

http://picasaweb.google.com/dorkousIII/NoahPictures02

vikingshadow
08-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Hahahah! Awesome picture! He sure is a cute one...

MVS1
08-05-2007, 08:07 PM
He looks great man, big brother seems to be pretty thrilled with having a little bro. Great pics!!!

bigred76
08-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Hahaha, he is a cutie... Very nice pictures, thanks for sharin' them with us, D!

Just wondering, how is he doing? Everything alright with the doctors and such?

vwjimmy
08-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Awesome photos!!! He looks great....well, you all look great :)
Nice tat too ;)

big_daddy_d
08-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Just wondering, how is he doing? Everything alright with the doctors and such?

He is seeing so many ologist's its not even funny lol. So far so good I guess, he's doing the normal kid thing of eat, sleep, and crap. he's gained almost 5 pounds since getting him home a month and a half ago so I can't complain. The calcifications in his arteries aren't increasing and they are doing a CT scan next week to see if any digression has occured. He has a couple surgeries coming up and finally got thrown in a cast for the club foot on friday. All in all everything is looking pretty good.

bomberpilot07
08-05-2007, 08:44 PM
He is seeing so many ologist's its not even funny lol. So far so good I guess, he's doing the normal kid thing of eat, sleep, and crap. he's gained almost 5 pounds since getting him home a month and a half ago so I can't complain. The calcifications in his arteries aren't increasing and they are doing a CT scan next week to see if any digression has occured. He has a couple surgeries coming up and finally got thrown in a cast for the club foot on friday. All in all everything is looking pretty good.
good to hear.. gl with the sugeries.

bigred76
08-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Good to hear! :) I'll keep him in my prayers for those surgeries, and that the calcifications don't increase. ;)

bamf-hacker
08-06-2007, 03:13 AM
Awesome pics....

Still in our thoughts.

newkid
08-06-2007, 04:07 AM
I'm glad to see that things are getting better, nice pics

HelpDeskHustler
08-06-2007, 05:18 AM
cute baby

for some reason after simpsonize everything looks like a cartoon to me... the look on his face in the pic reminds me of popeye :p

big_daddy_d
08-06-2007, 09:23 AM
cute baby
the look on his face in the pic reminds me of popeye :p
Naw it's just gas...