PDA

View Full Version : My Counter Strike Source Video

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 06:24 AM
Hey guys, just finished my video, worked on it for like 3 hours. I had around 45 minutes of footage and this is what I came up with.

All of the footage is of ME. Let me know what you guys think, comments and criticism are welcome.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pCBbHuWaEWI#

second video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnZ6M7vRkQ

Second remixed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6bORBfkOS8

Fourth Video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN-ZSYrNGi4

Paintballadict18
08-05-2007, 06:31 AM
man u suck i could take u out so fast.... ha just kiddin i dont even have CS and if i did id suck...
anyways nice vid very nice

leed
08-05-2007, 07:03 AM
Paintballadict18 was right.. You do suck.

:dodgy:

Looks good, but some of it is too fast. Otherwise, nice work! Way to pwn n00bs!

LostCause
08-05-2007, 07:19 AM
nice, cept the awp usage...Real skill is with a SCout. Though heck of a ak and degal kills.

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 07:20 AM
nice, cept the awp usage...Real skill is with a SCout. Though heck of a ak and degal kills.
Haha, ya, I'm the awper for my clan, so I practice with it alot.

newkid
08-05-2007, 07:43 AM
nice vid, a little fast fast though I love counterstrike

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Scope shoot qq

hahaaaaa.

marvin-martian
08-05-2007, 09:13 AM
awps are gay. ill give you credit only when you no scope with a scout.

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Th scout is easy to no scope because it's predictable where it's going to go.

marvin-martian
08-05-2007, 10:23 AM
its alot more impressive than an awp...

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 10:26 AM
its alot more impressive than an awp...

Not really lol. Put a piece of tape on your screen where your crosshait should be and there ya go, lol.

LostCause
08-05-2007, 10:41 AM
w/o cheating it is lol

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 10:52 AM
to each his own, I hate the scout. It's too light so i always end up swinging to hard because I'm use to the awp.

Paradox313
08-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Not really lol. Put a piece of tape on your screen where your crosshait should be and there ya go, lol.

That's what I used to do.:D
Worked too. Best gun out there.

Your pretty good. Good M4 skillz too.

Were you playing at random servers or a scrimmage?

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 11:05 AM
I was playing on my clans pub server. I wish I didn't reformat because I had demos from previous cal matches on the hard drive. lol

Theheroguy
08-05-2007, 06:49 PM
as the others said
awp is teh suck (I always play on no awp no auto(sniper not shotgun) servers)

it was nice sniping and you'd prolly do pretty well with a scout
and some not most bu some of those cts kinda sucked at cs

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Ya, some did. Anyone know how to use Sony Vegas 7? I'm trying to export my video, or render it or whatever and it's only like doing 45 seconds of it... I like this one alot too =[

Ace24
08-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Nice video! I've been spoiled by unrealistic shooters so much that I can't play CS for **** anymore. Plus, this computer is a POS when it comes to games due to an intergrated graphics card... (stupid store bought computers).

I think I'll post my video. 0.0

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Nice video! I've been spoiled by unrealistic shooters so much that I can't play CS for **** anymore. Plus, this computer is a POS when it comes to games due to an intergrated graphics card... (stupid store bought computers).

I think I'll post my video. 0.0
do it, lol.

Turns out, my video DID render completely, YAY! Now to make it smaller... 121 megs rofl. Expect a new one sooN!

UKwithPride
08-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Here's the second video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnZ6M7vRkQ

yay!

HelpDeskHustler
08-06-2007, 06:24 AM
eh. css is super boring; nobody ever is unique in that game... its always rush/ camp/ snipe. The guns aren't different enough.

Paintballadict18
08-06-2007, 07:25 AM
eh. css is super boring; nobody ever is unique in that game... its always rush/ camp/ snipe. The guns aren't different enough.

i agree and halo is just frikin idiots blowing everything up but i still love it

HelpDeskHustler
08-06-2007, 07:28 AM
halo got really old really fast too. But when I see a game that has people continually striving for "more realistic" graphics, etc.... i find it hard to believe they play a game where firing a deagle 6 times in 20 seconds while running is even an effective way to kill.

rainbow six vegas is where its at. almost every weapon is effective, but balanced in a way that each takes a unique set of skills to use. deagle isn't god, infact it's close to being how shooting one in real life is. slow, and massive kick. Not to mention the rush tactics were slowed down with the corner hold system.

Paintballadict18
08-06-2007, 07:35 AM
i have no idea what u said but i agree my cousin has RB6 i love it

LostCause
08-06-2007, 08:44 AM
nice nade at 2:06

applesauce
08-06-2007, 09:47 AM
haxor....

marvin-martian
08-06-2007, 09:55 AM
claus...its a game.

Tito=PBL
08-06-2007, 11:15 AM
the way you play reminds me of my uncle when he plays CS (he only 20). he like to use the sniper rifle too. but he doenst plays sourse he plays the first one.
NIce vid.

LostCause
08-06-2007, 12:21 PM
halo got really old really fast too. But when I see a game that has people continually striving for "more realistic" graphics, etc.... i find it hard to believe they play a game where firing a deagle 6 times in 20 seconds while running is even an effective way to kill.

rainbow six vegas is where its at. almost every weapon is effective, but balanced in a way that each takes a unique set of skills to use. deagle isn't god, infact it's close to being how shooting one in real life is. slow, and massive kick. Not to mention the rush tactics were slowed down with the corner hold system.

yeeah i love rainbow six vegas such a great game, cept the fact that after every macth you haveto find a new one :( and that my 360 is broke...

UKwithPride
08-06-2007, 10:02 PM
haxor....
:rolleyes:

I'm working on another one, I'm re-editing the second one and I scrimmed last night and I'll probably get another scrim going tonight to get more footage.

UKwithPride
08-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Here's another, just a remix of the 2nd one. and a better ending...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6bORBfkOS8

Scrimmed 4 times tonight, will have one up by thursday maybe

UKwithPride
08-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Video number FOUR. Going in the first post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN-ZSYrNGi4

HelpDeskHustler
08-08-2007, 05:00 AM
claus...its a game.
A game that causes some children to believe they are firearms experts. "Dood gun kick is like getting punched by a 1year-old"

while attempting not to supergank the thread:

the vids aren't bad. I know a kid who plays then dl's all of his vids to his ipod knockoff then watches them in class. Also another kid who walks around telling everyone he'd own them in CSS, and that his dad owns a deagle and he can shoot it as fast as the game. Hence all of my negativity towards css.

Paintballadict18
08-08-2007, 06:52 AM
Also another kid who walks around telling everyone he'd own them in CSS, and that his dad owns a deagle and he can shoot it as fast as the game. Hence all of my negativity towards css.

lmao some kid said that to me last year i just stared at him

Ace24
08-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Also another kid who walks around telling everyone he'd own them in CSS, and that his dad owns a deagle and he can shoot it as fast as the game. Hence all of my negativity towards css.
Heh. I've fired one... I can tell you from personal experience that it IS possible to fire it that fast. Will you be able to hold the gun? Much less steady?

...no. You're going to shoot the birdies out of the sky firing it like you do in CSS and you'll be on the ground on your buttok crying from the immence pain that you just received from such a powerful pistol.

Now if that happened in CSS, where you fired it so fast you fell over and started crying in a fetal position, I might start playing it agian just to see that.

I VOTE THAT IT BECOMES A UPDATE AND... uhh... it doesn't tell what the update does. Then people will try to do their ultimate haxxorz DEagle speedyfingers and end up on the ground crying. :D

Who's with me!? (The Barretta on the other hand can actually fire like that)

UKwithPride
08-08-2007, 10:51 AM
A game that causes some children to believe they are firearms experts. "Dood gun kick is like getting punched by a 1year-old"

while attempting not to supergank the thread:

the vids aren't bad. I know a kid who plays then dl's all of his vids to his ipod knockoff then watches them in class. Also another kid who walks around telling everyone he'd own them in CSS, and that his dad owns a deagle and he can shoot it as fast as the game. Hence all of my negativity towards css.
Lol, never heard that. But actually, I'm terrified of guns. So I couldn't care less if the deag shot that fast or not in real life :)

HelpDeskHustler
08-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Lol, never heard that. But actually, I'm terrified of guns. So I couldn't care less if the deag shot that fast or not in real life :)
I'm cautious, but I've never shot anything bigger than a .22 rifle of some sorts.

I know how bullets work though, and understand that gun kick isn't like my little pony or anything

UKwithPride
08-10-2007, 05:20 PM
YAY! I might be getting picked up by a CAL-M team for next season. They are heading to CPL in Dallas this year, I want to go =[

marvin-martian
08-10-2007, 05:25 PM
there are seasons???

HelpDeskHustler
08-10-2007, 07:12 PM
there are seasons???
I'm surprised too.

UKwithPride
08-10-2007, 08:44 PM
www.caleague.com

It stands for Cyberathelete Amateur League. It's online gaming. They have other leagues like OGL, TWL, CEVO, CPL, and CEGL.

timmyshoota
08-10-2007, 08:54 PM
R6:V > *

But I do like non-realistic games for the fun factor.