PDA

View Full Version : BST Rules

Drefish99
08-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Please take the time to write out your BST thread. Any links to other sites, forums or ebay and your thread will be closed or deleted.

Only 1 Up per 24 hours. Any more and your thread will be closed.

These rules are subject to change without notice. All moderators are the final judge.

durrell
08-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Also, please don't ask other members to up your threads. That is not a way to circumvent the 1 up per 24 hours rule. This is not a busy enough forum to require frequent ups.

UKwithPride
08-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Why one every 24 hours? It's not like Pbnation where they ACTUALLY have that rule. I think 24 hours is a little excessive with how many members we have. Just my .02 cents

vikingshadow
08-03-2007, 11:51 PM
That is 24 HOURS - not a day thing. I saw that BIG discussion on a rival forum, and thought it got ridiculous!

Edit for UK - because with the number of people and sales posts here, the thread isn't going to disappear in a couple of hours. At the end of the day, it'll probably STILL be on the first page, or near the top of the second. You're right, it's not PBN. No need to run it, or act like, we're there.

Try and post pictures PLEASE - most people won't buy without seeing, and getting them out in the open sure is nice for everyone involved who don't necessarily want to clog their PM box...

bamf-hacker
08-19-2007, 04:07 AM
This is not a thread for members to post what the rules should be. If you have a question or suggestion please pm one of the Mods.

swoosh81
08-19-2007, 05:52 AM
This is not a thread for members to post what the rules should be. If you have a question or suggestion please pm one of the Mods.

I've done that with no response.

vikingshadow
08-19-2007, 06:09 AM
I didn't see what your particular "rule" for BST was, but rest assured, all suggestions sent to mods in pms are usually put forth to the other mods in the back room and then discussed in length. If your particular suggestion is not put in the rules, it's because it was decided it wasn't necessary, or there was some other problem with it.

As Dan said - please pm a mod (or several mods when you feel it's very important) if you have suggestions.