PDA

View Full Version : t-board and eyes, eyes not working right.

Nuwisha
08-03-2007, 12:09 PM
I had the t-board installed in my mr2, no eyes. I've borrowed a friends mr3, so i pulled my grip frame and threw it on the mr3, fished the eye wires through and plugged them in (the ones that came with the t-board, not the stock mr3 ones).

Things seemed alright, but they weren't. It will fire when nothing is in the chamber and won't fire when there is.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

MVS1
08-03-2007, 12:23 PM
sounds like the eye logic is operating in reverse. here is the installation instructions (just incase you dont have them handy)http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals/electra_verc_manual.htm. go through and verify your settings and see if there is something missed. are you using the membrane pad? if that doesnt work then contact damon@scenariodreams.com, he has always been quick to answer any of my questions.

Ace24
08-03-2007, 11:20 PM
I had the same problem with my T-1 T-board and eyes. You just have to adjust the eyes and follow the manual. You might have them set for bounce beam instead of break beam right now.

Nuwisha
08-07-2007, 02:19 PM
I had the same problem with my T-1 T-board and eyes. You just have to adjust the eyes and follow the manual. You might have them set for bounce beam instead of break beam right now.

Yep I feel like a NOOB, the eyes were set to the wrong mode. Now it works like a champ. Well on to the q-loader mount :)