PDA

View Full Version : Fair Trade?

Paradox313
08-02-2007, 06:17 PM
I might be trading my halo (Suicide shells, hybrid backplate) for a VS2 with 2 year warrenty, and a broken gauge, straight.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb141/Usedpowerbuyer/?action=view&current=101_0544_edited.jpg
Pic of VS2

Now I really want an SL66, but I don't know what to do.

Should I:

A) Take the Halo/VS2 Tade, sell VS2. Trade Ego6+$ for SL66

B) Trade Ego6+Halo for SL66.

C) Your own opinion.

NeedForSpeed
08-03-2007, 09:56 AM
I don't think you're going to be able to trade an 06ego and halo for an sl66. I'm not sure how much vs2's go for these days but I would probably do that just to play with the vs2 and sell it. You're going to have to add for the sl66 either way probably.

MR2 Woodsballer
08-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Vs2's are harder to move you would be better trading the halo with your ego.

Paradox313
08-03-2007, 10:23 AM
I don't think you're going to be able to trade an 06ego and halo for an sl66. I'm not sure how much vs2's go for these days but I would probably do that just to play with the vs2 and sell it. You're going to have to add for the sl66 either way probably.

Very true. I have some money of my own, but alone that's not enough for a SL66.
What I'm trying to do is much like MuddyTaco did by accident.
Pretty much trade ego6 for:
Up'd Dm6, trade that for an SL66, or something of higher value like a Rage A1.
I really want a Bushwacker Sl66, it's my favorite milling, not exactly my favorite color, but close. I love the gold/red.

VS2's normally go for around $100-$140. I've seen one go for $180. And if I get that much, might as well add some more bucks and get a '07 Ego. Which I absolutely love.

But like I said above, it wouldn't be a straight trade I might have to add some money with the halo. I might go with trading the Halo, cause I might be offered a higher-end gun, and go with that, and so one and so forth, until I did before to get my Ego, or maybe a different gun.

xSoulsx
08-03-2007, 10:28 AM

Harder to move??????

Yea go for B).

You might not be able to sell the VS2 for that much cause of the gauge..

NeedForSpeed
08-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Let us know how that turns out Paradox. Good luck.
I've done something similiar. had a 2k2 timmy, traded for a pm5, traded for an angel a4 fly. Bought the 2k2 for $200 and am selling the angel for $325. It works out nice.

You could always get that bushwacker annoed.

MR2 Woodsballer
08-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Your better off trying to trade the ego6 + halo + a lil cash than trying to do 5 different trades to get one thing. keep in mind david (muddytaco) did this over a span of time. I have seen him get some SWEET deals. But alot of it was he just had what someone wanted at that moment. Just be careful not to get stuck with something you don't want if you do decide to trade around.

Paradox313
08-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Harder to move??????

Yea go for B).

You might not be able to sell the VS2 for that much cause of the gauge..

I'm not too worried about the gauge.
I can always buy a new one, or send it in for the warrenty.
The Halo is worth around $70-$80, and the VS2 can be like $20-$60 more.
That's why I'm interested in trading it.

Let us know how that turns out Paradox. Good luck.
I've done something similiar. had a 2k2 timmy, traded for a pm5, traded for an angel a4 fly. Bought the 2k2 for $200 and am selling the angel for $325. It works out nice.

You could always get that bushwacker annoed.

Very true, I could always get it anno'd but I'm terrible at picking colors. I need one of the video game type things so I can see what it'll turn out to be.

But I'll probably get a gloss black/gold look.
Or a urban camo theme, cause that's my color of gear choice now. LE C7 Digi Urban Camo, Grey Grillz, Soon to be Urban Camo Teams
Or maybe a watermelon Bushwacker, that'll be hot.

Your better off trying to trade the ego6 + halo + a lil cash than trying to do 5 different trades to get one thing. keep in mind david (muddytaco) did this over a span of time. I have seen him get some SWEET deals. But alot of it was he just had what someone wanted at that moment. Just be careful not to get stuck with something you don't want if you do decide to trade around.

Very true. Minus the shipping fees, trading the halo would be the cheaper way to go. So I can either:
Sell the VS2
Trade the VS2, Trade What I got for the VS2 and so on, till I sell it, or 2-4-1 it.

I'm going to keep the Ego for a while that's for sure, I love it. Shoots magnificantly.

NeedForSpeed
08-03-2007, 10:38 AM
yea, you'll deffinatly get more for the vs2. They even sell for over $110 on ebay so you'll be good.

Watermelon is one of the best annoes ever. Just as long as the marker is green, if it's pink..blah

Paradox313
08-03-2007, 10:42 AM
yea, you'll deffinatly get more for the vs2. They even sell for over $110 on ebay so you'll be good.

Watermelon is one of the best annoes ever. Just as long as the marker is green, if it's pink..blah

But I don't know if I'll get it anno'd. I might not have enough money, and I don't want to void the warrenty if that.

NeedForSpeed
08-03-2007, 10:45 AM
The anno can always come later. Put first you have to have the marker!! Good Luck!! Have you shot one yet?

Paradox313
08-03-2007, 10:54 AM
I've held a bushy:D
Held an '07 Ego

That's what made me want an Ego. I used to be all for DYE. GO PLANET ECLIPSE

Paradox313
08-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Well it doesn't even matter anymore.

The July 2k7'er with no feedback or anything expects me to ship first.

vikingshadow
08-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Hahahaha! Yeah, I love it when that happens. I'm gonna ship you MY gun and loader on the hopes YOU ship YOUR gun??? Don't think so, not gonna happen!

Late question though, do you have another loader to replace the one you're looking to trade? If not, won't that leave you unable to shoot your new gun anyways?

Paradox313
08-03-2007, 12:46 PM
I have enough loaders.
One point I had 2 vlocitys and the halo.
Traded one vlocity+$35 for a HP 68/4500. with a 5 year hydro left

I still have a vlocity with some rechargeable batteries. it's missing the one of the front screws, and a crack in the battery door, but it does the job. I don't superman much so I'm not worried about it shattering.

I found a guy who will trade me his up'd tippy for the Halo straight, so i'm going with that.
Might as well sell the tippy or trade it for a Vlocity+$. I'm a vlocity guy now, I can't stand Halos anymore.