PDA

View Full Version : New Lense

pb34
07-30-2007, 08:37 PM
Well it's time for me to pick up a new lense for my profiler as the old one is starting to get a little..well...old.:p So I've come to you guys for some suggestions. In the near future I'll be playing in a scenario event that will include both daytime and nighttime play. I'm looking for a lense that would be best for a combination of both. I'm not really looking to buy two lenses but if I have to I will. I really like the mirror effect on my lense but if thats not going to be the most effective then so be it! So my question is what lense/lenses should I buy?

Edit: Wow I just realized I put this in the wrong section. If someone could move this that would be great!

Paradox313
07-30-2007, 09:05 PM
I say mirror.

Not only is it awesome in speedball, but well, it's just awesome.

The mirror can also reflect off of the scenery for a more camouflage look.

pbfreak3221
07-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Is there a photochromatic (sp) lens?

pb34
07-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Is there a photochromatic (sp) lens?

Actually, there is. What exactly is it?

Also, what color mirror? Is there any color that would make it easier to see?

vikingshadow
07-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Mirror is good for sunlight, but in darkness is going to be a PITA. You won't be able to see at night with it.

I suggest going with the new vForce photochromatic lense (http://www.punisherspb.com/vforce-shield-morph-profiler-lens-photo-chromatic-grey.aspx). It's a bit more expensive, but not as much as buying two new lenses. Punisher's has them in 3 different colors, blue, brown and grey. They turn clear in the dark, but change to a darker color in the sunlight.

BTW - I use a silver mirror on mine. What color is your profiler?

pb34
07-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Mirror is good for sunlight, but in darkness is going to be a PITA.

I suggest going with the new vForce photochromatic lense (http://www.punisherspb.com/vforce-shield-morph-profiler-lens-photo-chromatic-grey.aspx). It's a bit more expensive, but not as much as buying two new lenses. Punisher's has them in 3 different colors, blue, brown and grey. They turn clear in the dark, but change to a darker color in the sunlight.

Oh thats really cool. I'm definately going to look into those!

newkid
07-31-2007, 04:04 AM
for the dark, I vote amber lenses, you can see a ton more with them at dusk