PDA

View Full Version : VS2 Question

gkc1356
07-30-2007, 05:51 AM
If a VS2 isnt supposed to shoot with Co2, then how can you make it compatable with Co2. Is it the reg or the internals that doesnt hanlde Co2??

oldironmudder
07-30-2007, 06:37 AM
I think its the balance valve that cant handle Co2. I would use a Palmer Stab. for the reg & anti siphon to try & stop liquid co2 from getting to the valve.

VS2 King
07-30-2007, 06:38 AM
Its The Internals. They Will Freeze Up. My One Friend Forgot That You Couldn't Put Co2 In His VS2 And It Just Froze Up His Gun And It Was So Bad That That There Was A Sheet Of Ice On It. I Would Just Recommend Getting HPA Or LPA.

spydervs2
07-30-2007, 08:46 AM
Don't use it with co2 it froze up my gun but luckily the internals were ok!!!

Kenny_McCormic
07-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Its mostly the reg and the balance valve doesnt like liquid co2 and getting cold. To prevent problem 1 buy a female stabilizer to replace the stock reg this will nearly eliminate the liquid co2 problem, plus by using a bottomline reg you still have the deal in the front I cant remember if its an x chamber or a gas thrue but it will still give you some more expansion space for any liquid that does get past.

To solve problem number 2 put teflon orings on the inards of your valve instead of nitrile. The teflon can handle the cold temps of co2 so when things start getting cold the valve will still operate instead of blowing orings.