PDA

View Full Version : 05 Electra ACS F/S/T

Pure-Evil
02-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Ight well i just got this. It doesn't have any scratches that I can tell, except on the "factory milled parts" but I don't know if that is from the factory like that or not. It has a clamping feedneck and an offset to inline adapter and a different asa. Also comes with a spring kit, charger, battery, stock drop, and asa.

http://i1.tinypic.com/n3s279.jpg
(Tank not included)

Price: BEST OFFER You tell me

If you have any questions post them or pm me.

Rules:
I do not ship first!
I only accept money order!
Post here before contacting me. PM me or my AIM is "Chevy2DSM"
I ship USPS Priority mail (this is 2-3 day shipping) any other wanted xtras will be charged but only if the buyer wants them (delivery confirmation, insurance, overnight, ect...)

Pure-Evil
02-04-2006, 04:41 PM
up, i will part out the body and trigger frame but only in my favor...

edit* only trades in my favor

redlantern
02-05-2006, 09:31 AM
How much for the body?

Pure-Evil
02-05-2006, 12:04 PM
How much for the body?

Only taking trades in my favor if it is getting parted.

redlantern
02-05-2006, 07:43 PM
If you're trying to get money why would you want more stuff that you may or may not need? Take the money.

Pure-Evil
02-05-2006, 07:55 PM
If you're trying to get money why would you want more stuff that you may or may not need? Take the money.

Will only sale/trade everything besides the trigger frame. so body, internals, feedneck, barrel, gas through grip, asa's and drops . so how much ya offering ?

Pure-Evil
02-06-2006, 12:10 AM
price change, for sale only now... i need to get that dmc fast lol

Pure-Evil
02-07-2006, 04:02 PM
up to the top

Pure-Evil
02-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Any reasonable offer will be accepted, post offer i need this sold so i can get a new gun and practice with it before the series tourneys start at teh local field..

Pure-Evil
02-13-2006, 10:57 AM
come on guys someone has to want this thing offer anything that isn't to much of a lowball...

DRAGON
02-13-2006, 11:42 AM
Maybe your "only in my favor..." clause isn't going over too well. Maybe buyers want things "only in their favor...". Sry but I couldn't resist -

Try listing some prospective prices. Who knows, you might bet a nibble or two - ;)

Pure-Evil
02-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Maybe your "only in my favor..." clause isn't going over too well. Maybe buyers want things "only in their favor...". Sry but I couldn't resist -

Try listing some prospective prices. Who knows, you might bet a nibble or two - ;)
I get where you are coming from but the in my favor was for parting it out(which would take longer to sale) I am selling the whole gun from the start and some1 asked if I would part and i said only if it was in my favor...

Sorry If any1 thought I was parting out. I am not parting out I am selling the whole gun. I do not wish to part out. I need cash so any reasonable offer will get this almost new Electra for much less than a new one...Offer what you will, I need this gone so I can get a better gun, b/c the local events went to psp and i need a better gun please help me out and ill help you out so make offers

ttink
02-14-2006, 07:11 PM
Free Up.

Pure-Evil
02-15-2006, 09:25 PM
110 Shipped... I need money some1 help me out