PDA

View Full Version : pants this time

ttam13xlpb
07-29-2007, 11:36 AM
im looking into a new pair of pants.iv put alot of playing into my empire react ss.i narrowed it down to either jt teams or dye c7.could any of you that have experience with these help me out here?also considerind changing masks eventually to either a flex or invision so im goging to include those with the pants too.so ill need opinions on those also.

thanks

VS3 Sniper
07-29-2007, 01:58 PM
I say c7s/i3pros I love mine. My local shop has c7 for cheap pm me if ur interested.

Paradox313
07-29-2007, 03:49 PM
I have no experience wearing C7's, but I have owned C6's in the past, for a while.

I've Owned:
Proto 07's
JT Teams
Dye C6's

Proto '07's were like a hybrid between C6's and teams. Very indestructible. Hardly any friction, and very breathable, but the only reason it was so breathable, is because the material was so thin, and I didn't like that too much cause paint kept getting on my leg, and it's annoying.
5/10

Black JT Teams are the pants I own now. Very awesome pants. Excellent pants if your a Jersey whore like me, cause the colors blend very well. Hardly any friction, and material is breathable, and fairly durable. However you will wear out the knee's pretty fast, and the knees are known to rip.
8/10

Dye C6's were probably the best I've owned. Very durable(Couldn't rip it, period). Fairly breathable, and did I mention durable. I swear you can fly a plane into these, and they won't rip. The grey pants are ok if you like color combinations with your jersey, but it would be alot better if it was just black.
I realize that I'm talking about the C6 pants, but i'm sure the C7's aren't that different.
8/10

Personally I wouldn't be caught dead in a Flex7. If it were a Flex8 that's a different story. Pretty sexy mask if you ask me. Especially if it's dyed black.
7/10

I3 pros I can tell you are a great mask, but they're a bit ugly, and have a huge jaw/cheek profile. It sticks out an extra 1-2.5 inches of profile. I'm sure there is some mod to have a smaller profile.
7/10

I can easily say my favorite mask are the Grillz. You can't beat it. Very tight profile. Very Light. Good bounce like mouth, but the rubber like mask has ripped on me before. Very easy lens change.
Yes, I currently own some I3 pros, but i'm trading for some new grillz.
8/10

If I were to say what gear you should get, go with the:
JT Teams/Grillz.
C7's/Grillz

newkid
07-29-2007, 04:05 PM
vforce ftw

ttam13xlpb
07-29-2007, 05:01 PM
If I were to say what gear you should get, go with the:
JT Teams/Grillz.
C7's/Grillz
yeah ill probably stick with my grillz i like them pretty good

pbfreak3221
07-29-2007, 06:12 PM
My choice out of the above is the first option however, idealy,
Proto 07 pants and Grill

Ace24
07-29-2007, 08:10 PM
I find my '07 JT Team's to be the most comfortable pant's I've ever owned. I do not like Dye products, never have, never will. Nore do I find their products comfortable. But that is me. (Our shop carries them... so I have tried the pants, jersies, and mask's on... as well as shot the guns and I've not enjoyed any of it. Only Dye product I like are Lock-Lids.)

spyderpilotacs05
07-30-2007, 06:34 AM
i have had no luck with any jt pants, they rip and come apart at the knees, i dont know it could be me?

Ya go with c7 w/ Grillz!!

HelpDeskHustler
07-30-2007, 08:24 AM
c7 dropped price, nab them at the village.

Paradox313
07-30-2007, 08:29 AM
c7 dropped price, nab them at the village.

I noticed that like 2 weeks ago. All or most DYE products dropped in price.

I was pretty sad cause that meant my C7 jersey was worth less than it was a few days ago. I wish I accepted that $55.:(

paintballkid0206
07-30-2007, 10:55 AM
get the DraXxus 07 paintball pants. i love mine

brsport102
07-30-2007, 12:18 PM
i say u buy black joggin pants for 5 dolors insted of buying paintball pants for like 100 dolors..... dummy lolz :P

Ace24
07-30-2007, 01:07 PM
i say u buy black joggin pants for 5 dolors insted of buying paintball pants for like 100 dolors..... dummy lolz :P
...:dodgy:

There are things you get with paintball pants, that you don't with jogging pants. For instance, knee pads/reinforced knees. Jogging pant's will rip apart at the knee when you go to slide (if you even slide) and your knees will be in lots of pain. The paintball pants also give you added protection/bounce chance and most have squeegie holders on the leg. They last a long time, (much longer then your jogging pants will) and protect you while your enguaging in a rough sport. They are also easier to whipe the paint off of due to their material, at the end of the game if you get shot out. Same concept with jerseys (which you have...).

Don't call people dumb because of their decisions when it is a smart decision on their behalf.

vikingshadow
07-30-2007, 02:39 PM
brsport - read your PM.

MVS1
07-30-2007, 05:34 PM
nice one vike ;D...
dont know anything about the jt pants, however my c7 pants (and jersey) are excellent and worth the money (especially now that the price has dropped). very rugged, fit nice and breath well. mask wise take your pick, both are good masks.

ttam13xlpb
07-30-2007, 05:59 PM
just ordered c7's thanks for your help