PDA

View Full Version : TKK Practice

PumaPride04
07-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Finally got some vids of our practice. not the best of quality buts its aight. and excuse my friend for the language. also it just some 2v1's and there are like a few seconds.
hope you think they aight
http://www.darksidevideo.org/video/d6cdff63-feb9-4eea-b384-9979017311c6.htm
http://www.darksidevideo.org/video/f4ccec47-2ae6-4bc5-82eb-99790175d7b0.htm
The first vid i was goin to bunker my friend cause i thought he was back can but ended up being in the dorito so thats y it took kinda long to bunker him.

edit: o yea im the short one in blue.

phatphil
07-29-2007, 05:36 AM
You need some more people on that field!

PumaPride04
07-29-2007, 09:09 AM
yea only 4 of us went and we only set up half of the field because it started gettin hot.

leed
07-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Looks good. Just to critique the video itself:

Quality is ridiculously good, you must have a very nice camera, haha. But, a nice camera =/= a good video, you videographer needs to get closer up and literally in the action, so close he would get hit, yes it is a dangerous thing to do with an expensive camera, but just don't walk into lanes, and protect your camera like a giant baby. But you might ask, if you're close up, how are you supposed to film everyone? Well, you don't. You focus on a single person or two in a game, yes, you might miss out some sick move, but there isn't much you can do about that. So, if you focus on only a few people in a single round, where does all your filler come from? A lot of other rounds.

This is how what you see on TV differs from what you see online (usually). The mixes are a combination of the most intense moments of gameplay, and usually a 5 minute video can combine practices/games from 5 months, which is partially why it takes a lot of video companies so long. On TV, they show you the whole field, and some closeups, which is why a lot of people find it so boring when people are just laning.

I think you get the idea, feel free to ask more questions if you want.

But yeah, your field is empty!

PumaPride04
07-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Looks good. Just to critique the video itself:

Quality is ridiculously good, you must have a very nice camera, haha. But, a nice camera =/= a good video, you videographer needs to get closer up and literally in the action, so close he would get hit, yes it is a dangerous thing to do with an expensive camera, but just don't walk into lanes, and protect your camera like a giant baby. But you might ask, if you're close up, how are you supposed to film everyone? Well, you don't. You focus on a single person or two in a game, yes, you might miss out some sick move, but there isn't much you can do about that. So, if you focus on only a few people in a single round, where does all your filler come from? A lot of other rounds.

This is how what you see on TV differs from what you see online (usually). The mixes are a combination of the most intense moments of gameplay, and usually a 5 minute video can combine practices/games from 5 months, which is partially why it takes a lot of video companies so long. On TV, they show you the whole field, and some closeups, which is why a lot of people find it so boring when people are just laning.

I think you get the idea, feel free to ask more questions if you want.

But yeah, your field is empty!
yea well the guy video taping is just the guy who owns the land and hes a giant poos so thats y and for the camera its just a digital sony camera that i bought for my b-day for 150.