PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Dwight Trash
07-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Well, I'm brand noob to the paintball scene. Just wanted to say Hi, and thanks for all the info you guys post.

So, I bought a Pilot ACS, and got a couple basic upgrades. I got a...

J&J 14'' Ceramic Barrel
UFD Clamping Feedneck
Evlution Egg 3 Hopper

Will these ups get me by for a while until I start messing with internals? Anything else I should look into?

Thanks for all the help guys.

pb34
07-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Welcome to the forums!!!

That should be fine for now. Not sure if you've seen it before but you should go to www.ottersccustoms.com and check out all of his Spyder stuff. If you want to start messing with the internals he has some easy home mods you can do. Other than that just get out there and play!! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Dwight Trash
07-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I checked out Otters' page... a lot to read through, but I consider it mandatory reading.

pb34
07-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I checked out Otters' page... a lot to read through, but I consider it mandatory reading.

Yeah I reccomend that to all Spyder owners who haven't read it before. It's pretty much the Spyder Bible so to speak.

Drefish99
07-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Welcome aboard.

Some great reading here - http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=6

Sandman_Bravo
07-30-2007, 02:59 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums.

shunut
07-30-2007, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the Forum! Remember that we are here to help and answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy and don't ever think your questions is stupid.