PDA

View Full Version : Will Spyder Fasta Work With Mr2?

FuggleNugget
07-25-2007, 07:39 AM
Hey i am lookin for a affordabe electronic hopper to use with my mr2 and i was wondering if the Spyder Fasta is any good

Jegger24
07-25-2007, 08:33 AM
Thank the almighty Dragon for his review of the Fasta! :D

Try reading this to begin with....
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7910&highlight=fasta+review

chnk
07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
lol, fasta is a ricochet clone,

pb34
07-25-2007, 12:24 PM
It is best to have a true forcefeed hopper when you have an MR2 as to prevent chops. A true forcefeed puts constant pressure on the balls so you will never skip a shot. True forcefeeds are Halo B's, Reloader B's and B2's, Vlocity and Vlocity Jr., VL Eyeforce, and the Pulse. There may be one or two that I'm missing. The Fasta is not a true forcefeed as it only spins when a ball is shot. Your best bet is looking here or on the Pbnation B/S/T thread and try to find a cheap Halo B or Reloader B. You can find them pretty cheap used in good condition. Hope this helps a little bit.

Oh also, welcome to the forums!

chnk
07-25-2007, 01:52 PM
honslty i think the fasta will be ok,

i say this out of experience of using the ricochet apache hopper on my mr2, the apache kept up, but i did run into alot of jams, so if the fasta is based off the spache desing, then id say pass it and go onto another hopper,

id highly reccommend a force feed, halob, velocity/jr, qloader, that new veiwloader, etc

ViperX
07-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Doesn't anyone read existing threads anymore? This topic has been covered multiple times. The information is already listed.

USE THE SEARCH FEATURE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

nastystankweed
07-27-2007, 05:31 PM
i got a vl force for 30 bucks keeps up well only had 2 jams with it