PDA

View Full Version : Tadao Board Compatible with eyes?

mr1gunner
07-24-2007, 12:31 PM
I was wondering if the tadao board was compatible with the vs2's stock eyes.

Drefish99
07-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Yes. They designed the Tadao board to use the stock eyes.

mr1gunner
07-24-2007, 06:34 PM
Also could anyone tell me what trigger debounce and force shot is. what is psp ramp and millennium ramp?

spitfirocks
07-25-2007, 12:14 PM
psp ramping is psp tourney legal ramping, that after the 3rd shot, it goes at the maximum rate of fire.

Trigger debounce is how long the board has to wait before it registers another pull on the trigger. This is so your gun doesnt bounce, as in you pull the trigger 1 time, and it shoots 2-3

Force shot is when you your eyes dont see a ball, but you still want to shoot the ball, so you hold down the trigger for a couple seconds, and it shoots anyway to clear it up.

And millennium ramp, i have no idea, but if its ramping, you pull the trigger at about 6bps, but your gun shoots however fast you want I.E. 15.

Hope this helps bud.

Critical
07-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Millennium ramp is another mode to help them say they have X number of modes, even if they are not legal in any tournament, but the marketing people say that X number of modes is better than Y number of modes.

spitfirocks
07-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Although they have 5 modes, which still is less than most of the boards out there today.

Imo, its not worth it, unless they come out with a chip that adds more modes, but then, the price would be higher than just gettin a virtue.

sirhc978
07-27-2007, 04:34 PM
Millennium ramp is another mode to help them say they have X number of modes, even if they are not legal in any tournament, but the marketing people say that X number of modes is better than Y number of modes.

I believe Millennium is the European version of PSP

L3m0n4d3
08-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Millennium ramp is a ramping mode that starts when you hit 8bps and you must maintain 8bps or higher for it to ramp to whatever your capped at.

Kingman-Rep
08-06-2007, 04:52 PM

We actually put millennium modes on there because we have a team playing the millennium this year. we sort of needed it for their guns.

Kingman-Rep
08-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Although they have 5 modes, which still is less than most of the boards out there today.

Imo, its not worth it, unless they come out with a chip that adds more modes, but then, the price would be higher than just gettin a virtue.

Tadao will offer the upgrade chip direct. He has not released any pricing yet, but i don't expect it to be that expensive.

Besides, I like the fact that if the NPPL was to change it's rules on boards then you can easily reprogram the board with a new chip at a fraction of the cost of buying a whole new board.

Kaptaincool
08-06-2007, 10:28 PM
yes it is compatible. and i would recommend it...its cheap and fast even though they are capped at 15 bps in ramp and three round burst but the unlimited semi is killer.