PDA

View Full Version : new

bigsteve251
07-23-2007, 10:04 PM
hi my name is steven cothran. im 15 years old and in the past year i started to paintball. i really want to get some good stuff for my gun and mabey even a new one. im new to this website. my friend charlie intoduced me to it. im looking forward to getting some good advice and mabey even good deals on acceories. well feel free to mesage me.:cool:

Steven Cothran

Charfizcool
07-23-2007, 10:10 PM
hey nooblet! just kidding:p yeah I know you...finally someone on here that I actually know in person! anyway yeah you can get some pretty good deals on here and just remember this is not a chat room so try to refrain from using chat room dialouge (brb, g2g, wb,lol,etc.)

edit:I highly reccommed valvepin(username)! hes got some really good deals

Nenkitsune
07-23-2007, 10:23 PM
sweet~ Another Arizonian that I can't play with because I don't have any gear! Once I get my stuff in, I'll help ya out if you decide to get a spyder. I have lots of spare internals that I can mod for you to help you get started on your spyder modding journey

bigred76
07-23-2007, 10:39 PM
I don't know why that scares me, Nenkitsune... Maybe the fact that you recently posted a thread about a microwaved video card? :confused:

:D Just kiddin', welcome to the boards Steve! You'll find all that info and more here, if ya look. Really all it is here is a close knit community, so if you need some help, feel free to ask one of us!

Nenkitsune
07-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Or maybe it's because of my "spimmy" body that i've been working on? Or maybe my Pump spyder i've been working on? Or maybe my em-1 that i've been working on? hahaa

bigred76
07-23-2007, 10:45 PM
Hahaha, take your pick, they all almost end up the same way... :D

Oh, Steve... bit of advice, if you're working on a deal here, talk to Charfizcool about it. It's best to know what you're doing when dealing online, especially in a forum setting. If you don't, then the next best thing is to have someone to sit down and talk it over with. He'll make sure you aren't being ripped off or anything, as those people do exist. Not so much here, but they can sneak by and do so occasionally.

Nenkitsune
07-24-2007, 01:48 AM
And remember, I live in phoenix. If you ever need help with modding your parts or just help in general you can shoot me a call if charif can't help ya