PDA

View Full Version : mr2 shroud

propaintballer2378
07-23-2007, 02:57 PM
Hi, how do i remove the mr2 shroud? and what grips should i get because the electronics are open because the grip is popped up a bit?

thanks

wylde01
07-23-2007, 03:31 PM
first off welcome to the forums!!! well as of now nobody makes any grips that fit the mr2. you can buy some dye sticky 3's and mod them in order to make them fit but thats about it. kingman is in the making of some grips for the mr series but have yet to release them. im trying to picture the shroud right now because i do not have my marker in front of me but let me give it a try. you should take your allen wrench and unscrew the plastic foregrip and remove it then there should be one more screw that is holding the shroud on. just uscrew that screw and it should just come right off. im pretty sure im right but if im not let me know and i will give you the correct info. hope this helps.

propaintballer2378
07-23-2007, 04:34 PM
it worked :) ......and in a different conversation i heard you say i think that you can't get barrel extentions. But on a a web site i forget what it is called but it had python barrel extentions that are supposed to fit the mr2.

propaintballer2378
07-23-2007, 04:37 PM
sorry to ask all these questions but i am new to the sport.i think it is in front of the acs bolt there is the rubber thing that goes small to big . i took the gun apart and forgot which way it goes. Is it the small end face the acs bolt or the bigger end?

wylde01
07-23-2007, 06:11 PM
i think your talking about the detent. is it black? if it is then you should put it in with the smaller end facing inside the gun. o and what conversation was it that you are talking about. if it was one of the older conversations then i know now. python made their mr2 barrel kit because i talked in person with them for a while and helped them to make it.

propaintballer2378
07-23-2007, 06:27 PM
where can i get the python barrel extenton and how much is it ( canadian ) price.

wylde01
07-23-2007, 06:36 PM
the only place that i know of in which you can get the python barrel system is from them on their website. i dont know how much it will be in canadian or if the ship to canada. the website is http://www.pythonpaintball.com/. you should probably get ahold of them to find out. if you are taking off your shroud though there is no need for this. im not exactly sure what you are wanting to do.

chnk
07-23-2007, 06:53 PM
the only place that i know of in which you can get the python barrel system is from them on their website. i dont know how much it will be in canadian or if the ship to canada. the website is http://www.pythonpaintball.com/. you should probably get ahold of them to find out. if you are taking off your shroud though there is no need for this. im not exactly sure what you are wanting to do.

wow, thats cool, but i think it be cheaper to just get a J&J ceramic barrel

propaintballer2378
07-23-2007, 07:22 PM
what barrel would you recomend if i am going too get a barrel extention under80 dollars?

wylde01
07-23-2007, 07:53 PM
i would just get a jj ceramic and forget about buying a barrel extention. you can get a jj ceramic for around 30 us dollars.

propaintballer2378
07-23-2007, 08:09 PM
but isn't a hammer head barrel better than a jj ceramic barrel

wylde01
07-23-2007, 08:14 PM
yea but those really get expensive. what is it that you are wanting. you can ask everyone here but it mainly comes down to personal preference. you can pm me if you want to and i can help you with just about whatever you want concerning your mr2.

chnk
07-23-2007, 08:22 PM
i've used barrel kits and the J&J barrel on my mr2,

the barrel kits where more accurate then the J&J, but not by much, the one thing i didnt like about them is, one the price, sizing up my my paint everytime i change paint. and also the mr2 just didnt look good without the shroud

the J&J is pretty accurate, cheap, i dont have to worry about sizing up paint. plus i can keep the shroud on

propaintballer2378
07-23-2007, 08:34 PM
what is pm mean"you can pm me if you want to

pb34
07-23-2007, 08:46 PM
It means private message. If you click on his name you'll see the option of send a private message to him and if you click that you can type the message. It's kind of like an email system within the forums.