PDA

View Full Version : Easy clean paint?

Elfmaze
07-21-2007, 04:39 PM
I have seen the nelson clear/ clear paintballs. but haven't found them locally. Are there any other clear/ easy cleaning paintballs? I have heard that diablo heat is? I don't have as much problems with the fills, that can be hosed off easy enough, But the red and green and white shells of the pain ti have now is EVERYWHERE in my backyard and clear would be alot easier to deal with.

paintballkid0206
07-21-2007, 05:20 PM
you could use the clear paint for at home target-practice, but i wouldnt use them when you go to the field. if you hit someone and it breaks, they may not see it. it will also be harder for the refs to paintcheck.

Elfmaze
07-21-2007, 06:23 PM
yup thats what i'm after, easy cleanup at home, esp when shooting indoors.

Critical
07-21-2007, 06:24 PM
Have you looked into reballs?

paintballkid0206
07-21-2007, 06:53 PM
i think reballs are way over-priced

wylde01
07-21-2007, 07:02 PM
they may be overpriced but if you use them enough times the cost is basically going down on them

Kenny_McCormic
07-21-2007, 07:20 PM
if you shoot a reball 7 times its payed for itself. After 7 times you are making money because you arent buying paint anymore

Critical
07-21-2007, 07:34 PM
I bought about a pods worth of reballs, used, for $30. I've used them in all the test and tune for all of my markers since I got them. As have 3 of my buddies when they've made changes that require tuning. Considering the cost of even Wal-Mart paint, I'd say that it's absolutely more than paid for itself, plus, no ugly paint marks on the local flora anymore.

Elfmaze
07-21-2007, 07:53 PM
I don't think reballs work with the Qloader im using. plus finding them in the back yard might proove difficult. that being said, i wish my local indoor field would go reball. I hate slick wet astroturf

wylde01
07-21-2007, 07:55 PM
ugg... astroturf and paintballs dont really make a good combo IMO. most indoor fields around me have gone to reball untill people start figuring out ways of stealing them, then they go back to paintballs.

Critical
07-21-2007, 08:05 PM
I don't see why they wouldn't work, they're the same size as paintballs. I use my .689 Freak insert with them. Most who use them outside shoot into a collection device, BAMF-Hacker and someone else (sorry) have made homemade ones that work well.

brsport102
07-21-2007, 08:33 PM
if u want easy clean paint lmfao..... get a wet rag hahahahaha!

Elfmaze
07-22-2007, 06:20 AM
if u want easy clean paint lmfao..... get a wet rag hahahahaha!

um that makes sence. But does anyone else make a clear shelled paint? like i said i'm more worried about the shells than the fill.

Kenny_McCormic
07-22-2007, 09:10 AM
water will dissolve shells cryptic is clear shelled iirc

Paintball_Freak
07-22-2007, 10:34 AM
the thing with nhaving reball at an indoor field is that they hurt!!!

wylde01
07-22-2007, 12:07 PM
well most indoor fields will make sure that everyone is chronoed down to a certian mark. i dont remember that mark because i normally play on private land.

Critical
07-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Nelson Anarchy has a silver shell, white fill option, last I checked. I had a case, it's nearly impossible to spot on the field, but may work for what you need.

paintballkid0206
07-22-2007, 05:21 PM
i dont like the idea of using reballs instead of paintball when playing games, cuz there will be more chances to cheat

Kenny_McCormic
07-22-2007, 05:31 PM
if people cheat all you need to do is crank the velocity to around 320 more like 120 feet on he poor mans chrono instead of 100 so they yell "$%^& IM OUT, IM OUT!!!!!"

vikingshadow
07-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Of course, it needs to be said that you should NEVER crank your velocity above 300 fps. This is unsafe and potentially dangerous. It also ranks up there with those people we call idiots because of the things they do to make the sport look bad....

If and when people cheat at our field, or when we play reball, we make sure that person is ridiculed and put down enough to not want to do it again. If this person is a tournament player, that person is liable to be bunkered in a sensitive location on his body, usually his neck - we allow bunkering on tournament players since they aren't allowed to play with rec players most of the time.

I have a reball trap set up in my house so I can shoot inside (when the wife and kids are gone, of course.) Muddytaco build one for the outside so that it drains into a bucket with much less cleanup.

wylde01
07-22-2007, 05:37 PM
thats what ive alsways thought of doing. last time my friends went they said that i guy was cheating and the ref could not get the guy to quit so when the round started all my friends got on one team and when the game started the ref smiled and my friends all charged and unloaded on him. they say that after that the dude did not cheat again!!! its dangerous doing something like that but i think it got the point across. o by the way they did not hit him in the face area. they aimed around is arms, side and chest.

paintballkid0206
07-23-2007, 06:39 AM
they were smart :D. its good that they didnt hit him in the face, cuz that could do some damage to his goggles. that must've hurt, A LOT