View Full Version : Mag Question

02-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey guy, ive been looking at this old SS RF mag body i have laying around and have thought of some neat ideas involving another body, if you know wut i mean (double barreled mag). I know there is a type of x-valve that is called reverse, and i am pretty sure its made for the mini mag. My question is will this reverse mini mag valve fit an old classic main body, and do these reverse valves come as classic valves?

PS: reverse mean the hose goes in on the other side. Any help is appreciated. thanks.

02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
all valves fit in all bodies with the exeption of the original rt valve

there is a reverse version of the classic valve

02-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Thanks Ares, I knew i could count on you :grin: one more question tho. the stainless bodies, do they come in left feed versions?

EDIT: I meant non-powerfeed versions. do they exsist, b/c i know right non-power feeds do....

Recon by Fire
02-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Yes they do and you can get any valve reversed if you request it from AGD.

02-02-2006, 08:11 PM
You can find some decently priced reverse X-Valves on AO...

02-03-2006, 02:35 PM
[QUOTE=Recon by Fire]Yes they do[QUOTE]Was this answering my question about the stsainless non PF bodies?

02-03-2006, 03:46 PM
im pretty sure there is hopper right and left without the powerfeed, but ive never paid attention to that tho

Recon by Fire
02-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Oops, sorry Ttink, my answer in reference to both power fedd left/right being available. I'm not sure if they have standard left feeds, I would think so...

02-04-2006, 06:55 AM
If not, there are always willing to help you out... It would be a toughie, even for him, but if you talk to "luke" at AO, he might be able to modify a body to make it left feed... But P/F left and right are available...

02-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Ya, ive got the standard feed right body (is that what its called?), so i would need a left one for it to look decent using 2 bodies.

Recon by Fire
02-04-2006, 06:22 PM
I would think using two opposing power feed bodies would work better. That is how the other "dual" Mags I ahve seen were set up. ULE warp left/right bodies would be cool too.

02-04-2006, 06:30 PM
If I remember correctly there isn't a standard feed left body and the one twin mag that I remember seeing was built used twin custom made high rise power feed bodies. There might be some pics still floating around AO.

If need be you can get a custom machine or weld shop to move the feed from the right to the left and weld a new piece of stainless in the old feed hole. I've had custom shops do fabrication for me before and it was worth the extra cost for the work they did.

02-04-2006, 06:41 PM
best option i think would be to use a powerfeed right body, take the powerfeed off and weld the tube onto the left side

02-04-2006, 11:23 PM
well i think that would be easier cuz those r way easier to find. now for the valve lol.