PDA

View Full Version : what paintball game type do u like the most?

brsport102
07-20-2007, 09:32 PM
hey this is sport... i was bored so i wanted to know what your fav type of paintball game was to play like....speedball,woodsball ect ect ect peas reapost :)

vikingshadow
07-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Where's the poll? I guess I'll "peas reapost..." :p

They all have their appeal for me. I like to play whatever is being played at the time, so long as I get to shoot at someone. However, if I had to choose, I'd probably pick rec speedball. Everything's done for fun, doesn't matter who wins or loses, and everyone laughs about it when it's over.

But, from time to time when the "serious" ballers show up, coughcough**yeahright**coughcough, I pull out my Phantom and play "serious" speedball with them. They got mad at me a first because they wanted to "be serious, dude!" Now, they don't want to play when I use it because I can fly up the field and bunker them (maybe I shouldn't chamber two balls at once?)

brsport102
07-20-2007, 10:03 PM
i didn't do the poll thingy because i didn't know all the types so lolz :) i just have peps post.. lol u and your pumpz..

Charfizcool
07-20-2007, 10:07 PM
i didn't do the poll thingy because i didn't know all the types so lolz :) i just have peps post.. lol u and your pumpz..

:rolleyes: please don't say "lolz" or "lol". its just stupid on forums, its okay for chat but IMO it shouldn't be on a forum where you have time to type "laugh out loud".

to answer the question I'd have to agree with Vike I like any game as long as I get to shoot at someone. I equally like speedball and woodsball right now because in AZ I can do both.

brsport102
07-20-2007, 10:39 PM
why does it matter if i say ( lol )... if u dont like it well.. im sorry ima continue to say it... and u aint gona stop me..

vikingshadow
07-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Stop before it goes any further.

splater18
07-21-2007, 04:39 AM
speedball and secrenio with lots of people and missions. other than that woods ball is pointless

Sandman_Bravo
07-21-2007, 05:21 AM
Woodsball at it's grass roots. You, your gun, and your team/buds against the enemy.
Second place runner up goes to Scenario.
Btw, I don't see any problem with LOL, it's vertually become known everywhere. Even my 76 year old mother knows what it means. As for all the other text messaging acronyms and slang, I prefer to see typed out English. It just seems to be more respectful to the reader.

Mr.Untouchable
07-21-2007, 06:06 AM
I started out with some scenerioish woodsball play, so I love playing that with my buds. But I also love speedball, it gives you such a rush. But honestly i'll play anything aslong as I can shoot!

Elfmaze
07-21-2007, 08:53 AM
organized Woodsball, Capture the flag etc. Other than that i would probably love senerio games.

ttam13xlpb
07-21-2007, 09:04 AM
speedball hands down.i used to play scenerios and woodsball and after playing lots of speedball it just seems too boring imo

Elfmaze
07-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Yeah but the speedball guys here dump 800 round each on a 30 second game. Basically the air is solid paint and its just luck who gets hit and who doesn't. Its not a good firefight anymore

bigred76
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Speedball is FTMFW whenever I can play it, but I'm so paintball deprived right now I'd even take a scenario. :eek:

paintballkid0206
07-21-2007, 04:40 PM
usually speedball. hyperball is my favorite. i play those with my pilot, and scenarios and woodsball with my MR-1

applesauce
07-22-2007, 07:41 AM
i think a good mix is good, i get burnt out on one particular play style. when i ref at my field I make sure they get a chance to play on the speed ball field, so they dont get sick of the woods, i really want to play in a town type scenario though, kind of like a urban combat situation...

Paintballadict18
07-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Speedball :facelick:

newkid
07-25-2007, 04:59 AM
woodsball, you gotta find your bunkers and decide if it will keep you covered

vortech05
08-30-2007, 11:25 PM
:rolleyes: please don't say "lolz" or "lol". its just stupid on forums, its okay for chat but IMO it shouldn't be on a forum where you have time to type "laugh out loud".

to answer the question I'd have to agree with Vike I like any game as long as I get to shoot at someone. I equally like speedball and woodsball right now because in AZ I can do both.

so he cant type lolz but you can type IMO?? LAUGH OUT LOUD!

vortech05
08-30-2007, 11:26 PM
And as far as the vote I am going with woodsball

pugster
08-31-2007, 04:02 PM
id go speedball #1 then scenario then woodsball

HelpDeskHustler
09-01-2007, 12:21 PM
top of the thread, click thread tools, click create poll.

no need for a new thread to make a poll like vike said... he should know better after running so many OTM's

speedball and lulz

LostCause
09-01-2007, 01:57 PM
i have to pick a mix...i personally love the speed and the adrenline (SP?) rush of speed ball, though i love the woods ball to.

Though cant say much about Scenario....never been as of now....going to next years I.O.N. At skirmish with my firend next year though.

DFSniper
09-15-2007, 07:03 PM
i love the woods, and if i feel like it, ill play speedball. but honestly, i can sneak through brush better than i can maneuver a sup air field... too much standing still. the way i see it, the more you move, the less chance you have to be hit. but when i do play speedball, its usually backman, unless i feel a little reckless, then i charge the 50...

spray and pray
09-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Woodsball because I can camp :).