PDA

View Full Version : Well....

spitfirocks
07-20-2007, 11:18 AM
I almost fully upped my vs2, the only up i didnt put on it is a new body, but i dont think i want to do it to this one. Stock bolt and striker....

Heres a vid, tell me what you guys think

CLICK THE SMILEY TO VIEW VIDEO.

:) (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kWIfNSWvmaM)

MonsterLopes
07-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Pretty fast.
I posted in the comments section at YouTube.com, but might as well ask here too.

-Didn't upgrade the internals?
-What pressure are you running at?
-Your virtue settings?

th3_0n3
07-21-2007, 10:02 AM
You gotta get a new feedenck dude. get rid of that adapter and get a frontblock it looks waaay sicker. Get some internals and that thing will shoot like a beast. Get a lucky barrel. Just saying it would look way sicker and perform like an awsome face gun.

spitfirocks
07-21-2007, 08:38 PM
It already shoots like a beast, i love the way this looks with the adapter. I have the front block its much uglier..

Ok no upgraded internals...I dont need to i love it the way it is.
Im running at about 185-190..And towards the end it was at 170 so it was uncocking..

And my virtue settings are non of your business becuase every gun is different.

MonsterLopes
07-21-2007, 08:44 PM
And my virtue settings are non of your business becuase every gun is different.

... :confused:
I'm not saying I want to use them on mine, it's just for comparison...

spitfirocks
07-21-2007, 09:15 PM
lol my eye delay is at 10, dwell is stock, debounce is 11, Coil time is default, mechanical debounce is default, and ROF is at mode 26 *uncapped*

MonsterLopes
07-22-2007, 09:18 AM
Cool, thanks.
How you liking that CP reg? Did it take awhile to break-in?
I'm thinking of getting one, but I've heard stock is pretty good once you've broken-it in.

Show'em what a spyder can do.

spitfirocks
07-22-2007, 10:36 AM
well actually ive shot no more than about 400 balls through that reg you see, so i guess you can say its not broken in yet. It never has gave me issues, its allways keeping up with me. It never decocked my gun becuase of pressure.

In other words, i love it.