PDA

View Full Version : Shooting won't uncock?

Roflcopterrr
07-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Hi guys... I've had a new problem.. When I cock the gun, and pull the trigger, it won't shoot. It stays cocked, and the click sounds soft. I have to pull the cocking pin back and shoot at the same time to uncock it. When I shoot uncocked, the click is as loud as always! Help!

Critical
07-19-2007, 06:34 PM
This is dry firing, right? Sounds like it could be a low battery.

paintkid12
07-20-2007, 05:55 AM
i had a problem similar to this where if i was steadily shooting my pilot would go click click click boom click click click click click click boom boom boom click click click it was really annoying wasnt battery fault cause it fully charged when i took it all apart it worked after though(probly cause of my amazing skill lol)but i ended up getting hit in my grip panel and that is wen it went bad.

works fine now so..... any one no y

Krypt Keeper
07-20-2007, 09:16 AM
I posted about this in another thread. At first it was my Dye Stickies preventing the noid from moving. My grip on the gun would make the soft spots of the grip prevent movement of the noid. When you pull the trigger I would just get some clicking and then a random fire. I shaved off the ears of the noid and solved that problem.

Then found my capacitor to have a broken wire on it. Gun was doing the same thing as before but the clicking noise was 2 thing. The electricity arcing to make contact with the wire. Based on how I held the grip it would allow it to fire or not. Sometimes it would get a good contact and fire everytime, and then other times it wouldn't get enough juice to make the noid move all the way to drop the sear.

I would take off the grips and check all your wires. I had to solder my wire back to my capacitor.

Lexmetal4
07-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Your gun either has a low battery or LUBRICATION problems. Most paintballers don't realise it's key to lube the bolt on your gun, and with the pilot, the bolt isnt the only place that needs to be lubed. If you have your owners manual with the blown up diagram, this info will come in handy.
You have to dissassemble the marker a little bit. Remove the Dissconnect Pin Lock (#23C) and hold down the Striker Plug (#28I) and Thumb Adjuster (#187/188) before you pull the Quick Dissconnect T-Pin ( 23B) as internal parts may be spring loaded. As you pull the cocking knob out of the reciever, the ACS Venturi Bolt (#30642) and striker (#JE18A) will also be removed. Lubricate the o-rings #9 and #19A with two drops of gun lube.
Here is the perfect lube: http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/118AZTKM5WL._AA160_.jpg
Then just reassemble using ur manual as a guide. The Pilot is extremely easy to take apart and assemble.

Kenny_McCormic
07-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Dont forget to put a few drops of oin in the asa before you gas it up. and be sure to cover the striker in oil

paintballkid0206
07-27-2007, 05:01 AM
Your gun either has a low battery or LUBRICATION problems. Most paintballers don't realise it's key to lube the bolt on your gun, and with the pilot, the bolt isnt the only place that needs to be lubed. If you have your owners manual with the blown up diagram, this info will come in handy.
You have to dissassemble the marker a little bit. Remove the Dissconnect Pin Lock (#23C) and hold down the Striker Plug (#28I) and Thumb Adjuster (#187/188) before you pull the Quick Dissconnect T-Pin ( 23B) as internal parts may be spring loaded. As you pull the cocking knob out of the reciever, the ACS Venturi Bolt (#30642) and striker (#JE18A) will also be removed. Lubricate the o-rings #9 and #19A with two drops of gun lube.
Here is the perfect lube: http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/118AZTKM5WL._AA160_.jpg
Then just reassemble using ur manual as a guide. The Pilot is extremely easy to take apart and assemble.

:yeahthat: couldn't have typed it better myslef. haha. are you supposted to lube the ACS bolt or not?

pb34
07-27-2007, 06:57 AM
:yeahthat: couldn't have typed it better myslef. haha. are you supposted to lube the ACS bolt or not?

Some people have done it and had no problems but the majority of people have had the ACS bolt swell. The ACS bolt is delrin and Kingman doesn't use the best type of delrin so oiling/lubing the bolt will most likely just make it swell. So my suggestion is not to lube/oil it.

paintballkid0206
07-27-2007, 07:04 AM
thanks pb34

pb34
07-27-2007, 07:10 AM
No problemo.