PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!!!!!!!!!

DARKWINT3R
07-18-2007, 06:17 PM
I just aired up my xtra. I cocked it....:confused: When I pull the trigger(dryfiring) it shoots three times and doesnt recock itself. So I have to recock it then it shoots three times again. What is the problem?:mad: How do I fix this? Thanks

SupaSnipa
07-19-2007, 05:49 AM
Well obviously a big duh is do you have enough air second maybe your marker is not oil good eenough and has trouble recocking (happend all the time with my old Compact) maybe your velocity is set too high and it doesnt have enough air pressure to recock......thats all i can think of right now...i hope you under stand it

Hossy
07-19-2007, 06:01 AM
or check the valve

DARKWINT3R
07-19-2007, 06:18 AM
I will turn down my velocity and see if that works. SOrry I dont know much ab pbguns. So here is a stupid question i am gonna ask...What is the valve?And where is it?? Yes, i do have enough air

Hossy
07-19-2007, 06:21 AM
http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/manuals/spyder_xtra_07.pdf

thats all the parts and everything.
the valve is in the Bottom 'tube' and by the expansion chamber

pb34
07-19-2007, 01:46 PM
From what your problem is, it sounds like your velocity is too low. If it's not recocking that means it's not getting enough air so you would have to raise the velocity. Your best bet is to tear down the whole gun, inspect all the parts and o-rings, replace any damaged o-rings, and oil all the o-rings as well as raise the velocity.

DARKWINT3R
07-22-2007, 04:16 PM
One of my buds says it could be the ball detent. so i am gonna check that out

KingTutBaller
09-02-2007, 07:21 PM
likely not the problem with recocking bro.

xawsriderx-twistedmethod
09-11-2007, 06:43 PM
did you happen to lose a pin in the trigger frame

cuz i had a problem identical to this and it was because that pin wasnt
there

DARKWINT3R
09-24-2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks for all your help guys. I just recently fixed it. and i found out the air line hose thing(sorry i dont know what its called) was loose on both ends. The nuts where the drop hooks up to the hose and the other end of it were lose. Thanks for all your help

DARKWINT3R