PDA

View Full Version : regulator adjustment

Xpodus
07-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Hi

So i recently bought a used spyder rodeo. My problem is that when i hook up my air supply the pressure gauge barely moves and the marker sputters a lot when i fire. I know this is because it is not getting enough air and for some reason i cant manage to budge the adjustment screw. Im pretty sure im fiddling with the correct one, because the other screw (larger in size and pointy at the end if you remove it) seems to me far to easy to adjust to regulate pressure. I have really tried hard but im afraid I am going to strip the screw if i try any harder.

Anyone got any ideas?

thanks!

mattie5960
09-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Looking at the rodeo directly from the side with the gauge on it is the regulator screw. It's located directly underneath the gauge most of the way down the fore grip (the bigger black allen screw). Plug in your Co2 and mess around with it a bit, make sure you take a couple shots in between every adjustment so that the gauge can adjust also. Once you get it set in the green area with a full Co2 tank, you shouldn't have to mess with it anymore, I haven't had to. Hope this helps!