PDA

View Full Version : My VS1 and more questions.

pugster
07-17-2007, 10:51 AM
I have had My VS1 for about a month now, and i have only upped one thing, the barrel. I have been looking into upgrading the feedneck, trigger,drop forward and grips. which ones are good choices? My dad just got his Mokal Fokus VX, is there any parts that i could switch between them to make mine better? my dad doesn't really care. I think his is low pressure, he also got the expansion chamber upgrade. What are the prices?

Griff
07-22-2007, 09:20 PM
Save money on upgrades, Just play! Up grades Like a drop forward should be done for your comfort.I have a VS2 with a drop forward,but I am Playing with a 68ci 4500psi tank. If you out shoot your hopper upgrade it.But up grade for a good resson. I,ve been playing for about 12 years.Best up grade is your time on the feld!

UStacOps
07-23-2007, 07:49 AM
.Best up grade is your time on the feld!

Very true!

Protan
07-23-2007, 02:02 PM
I also might be looking to get a feedneck and drop forward, depends how comfortable I find the gun when I get it. (Hopefully shipped tomorow) But I dont want my hopper 2ft above my head. Anyone know a good feedneck for this gun?

pugster
07-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Griff, you make a great point. I do want to play as much as i can, but currently i have the problem of.... well, everything, my valve broke a day ago and im getting it fixed, my hopper breaks balls, i get multiple hopper hits per day, my trigger wobbles side to side..... I think that if i upgrade a bit it will make my paintball experience ever so much more so.

fwgericke
08-05-2007, 02:37 AM
I would definately get a smart parts q-lock feedneck, it will give the lowest possible profile and it will never drop your hopper, its around 30 - 35 bucks
check it out on pbreview. Highl recommend it!!

kc0410
10-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Fwgericke I got my vs1 recently and i was looking at the smartpart Q-lock. I called my local paintball store and they told me that the thread on the Q-lock doesnt fit the threads on the vs1. But alot of ppl have vs1 uses the Q-lock. Is everyone just forcing their Q-lock into their vs1? or does smartpart actually made a special spyder threaded Q-lock just for the vs1?

fwgericke
10-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Ive got a vs1 and a q-lock and it screws in perfectly, dont stress.:)

swoosh81
10-30-2007, 02:18 PM
New feedneck for the VS1, and your set to go. No longer have to worry about the plastic sleeve breaking.

theklu
11-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Save money on upgrades, Just play! Up grades Like a drop forward should be done for your comfort.I have a VS2 with a drop forward,but I am Playing with a 68ci 4500psi tank. If you out shoot your hopper upgrade it.But up grade for a good resson. I,ve been playing for about 12 years.Best up grade is your time on the feld!

true that, my friend buy a gun, and he always buys upgrades, then the gun never works! (although feedneck and barrels never a bad idea)