PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Intimidator Parts! (See thread)

Ace24
07-16-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm looking for an '05 Alias Intimidator front block and a Hybrid LPR.

My rules are simple:

No flaming
Please do not offer parts I do not need
Other front blocks and LPR's welcomed as long as pic is provided
Only looking for BLACK or SILVER parts. Please don't offer any other color
Free up's welcomed and returned
POST HERE BEFORE PMING ME! This way I can make sure that the person that offered first, gets noticed first. (First come first serve)
Be fair! Please don't try to scam me, or rip me off. I know my prices.

Critical
07-16-2007, 01:20 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/jeffstory/For%20Sale/IntimidatorParts.jpg
Stock 2k2 LPR and front block.
Make me an offer if you're interested, they're just laying around.

P.S. There's a bunch of parts up for sale right now on www.intimidatorowners.com, you might check them out.

Ace24
07-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks. I'm looking for something newer then 2k2 though. Those look almost the same as what I already have on my T-1.

Hob Hayward
07-16-2007, 10:29 PM
Are they not the same? 2k2 timmies are probably more similar to psyders than newer ones if anything.

Unless your pics lie Ace, you don;t have a timmy LPR or front block, you have the T-1 parts. Timmy parts >0>T-1

bigred76
07-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Actually... a 2k5 Alias front block will work, but you will have to tap the retaining screw for it. If you're lucky, you might not have to.

And what's this "psyder" you're talking about? I haven't heard of one of THOSE before... :rolleyes:

As for those offering/looking, I think that he wants an Alias front block with an Alias LPR or a Verdkit. Just guessing, though.... Free up for the Teddy!

Ace24
07-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Actually... a 2k5 Alias front block will work, but you will have to tap the retaining screw for it. If you're lucky, you might not have to.

And what's this "psyder" you're talking about? I haven't heard of one of THOSE before... :rolleyes:

As for those offering/looking, I think that he wants an Alias front block with an Alias LPR or a Verdkit. Just guessing, though.... Free up for the Teddy!
*Dingdingding* Bingo!

Haha. Thanks!

pb34
07-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Free up for ya!