PDA

View Full Version : MR2 at ION 2007

jimmythefoot
07-15-2007, 06:50 PM
well ever since i upgraded to a true force feed hopper (egg 3 uped to a reloader b) i have been able to get the full affect of the MR2.
specifically the full auto setting.
at the ION this past weekend i was litteraly covering areas and emptying my hopper in oooooh i would honestly say 7-9 seconds.
thats a good thing and a bad thing.
when faced with guys rushing over the burm i was able to flick the switch to full auto and spray with utter destruction.
i have the night loader reloader B , with the built in ultra violet lights.
i picked up a box of the glow in the dark paint from Diablo and WOW what a show.
i was not only able to shower people and vehicles but was giving everyone a becon to aim at and fire appon. thats was huge!
it was also very cool to see a stream of glowing paint rip through the air at night.
as far as stand up to the constant dings and scratches the MR2 was very robust.
at the end of the day it was cover in paint and dirt and performed excellent.
i think i only had to recock it maybe 1-2 times due to the anti-chop bolt kicking in and i shot over 4000+ balls that saturday.
great gun for under $250.
just make sure you have a hopper that can keep up.
cuase this milsim is all buisness.

wylde01
07-15-2007, 06:55 PM
glad to hear of a well working mr2 and a happy owner. hope it keeps giving you joy as mine is doing to me.

chnk
07-16-2007, 03:50 PM
yea you need a really good hopper for the mr2s, ever since i upgraded to the qloader and hpa tank, its been noting but ropes coming out of my j&j

ViperX
07-19-2007, 06:03 PM
Glad to see some of you finally taking the advice of upgrading to the force fed hoppers.

Your MR2 will never be the same!

spyderbanger
07-19-2007, 06:56 PM
The Q- is all I have to say.