PDA

View Full Version : Pilot t-board help!

Tito=PBL
07-14-2007, 07:46 PM
yea i got a spyder vert-C t-board for my pilot about 6 month ago, and it has work great. but all of a sudden it stopped working yesterday. I pull the trigger and the sear/seliniod doesnt click. its like the sear isnt getting battery. i change the batterys twice and it didnt solve it. i know its not the sear because i put the stock board into the gun and it fires fine. is it that my board just fried or what? the eyes are turned off too.

SupaSnipa
07-15-2007, 11:56 AM
the board is probably fried.......did it ever get wet or have any moisture

Tito=PBL
07-15-2007, 01:33 PM
No, it never got wet. i never played in the rain with it or anyting.
its wierd cause the board still lights up and i can change the fireing modes but it wont activate the sear. the light even blinks when the trigger is pull but no click.

Tito=PBL
07-15-2007, 04:16 PM
Does the spyder Ver-C T-board have a life time warranty? if it does then i will send my board to scenario dreams.

weitjosh
07-15-2007, 10:20 PM
check the wires and see if any of them are loose from the board, you could just have a bad connection between the board and the coil. no, scenerio dreams does not offer a lifetime warranty on the t-boards, but they have a 1 year manufacturers warranty angainst defects. i think a loose wire or fried board will count as a defect

Kenny_McCormic
07-15-2007, 10:55 PM
bad capacitor?

Krypt Keeper
07-16-2007, 07:08 AM
bad capacitor?

Thats where I would look. I just found mine to be broke this weekend. :mad:

Little soldering and back to running again.

Tito=PBL
07-16-2007, 07:16 AM
what and where is the capacitator? i have never heard of it.

check the wires and see if any of them are loose from the board, you could just have a bad connection between the board and the coil. no, scenerio dreams does not offer a lifetime warranty on the t-boards, but they have a 1 year manufacturers warranty angainst defects. i think a loose wire or fried board will count as a defect

ill do that. thanks

Kenny_McCormic
07-16-2007, 08:52 AM
the big black can shaped thing it stores energy to operate the noid because the battery alone cant supply power fast enough

MVS1
07-16-2007, 11:35 AM
You could also check and see if the ep valve enable jumper is dislodged, here is a link... http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals/spyder_verc_manual.htm
scroll down to the bottom of the page for the picture. If that is removed or loose your board will not actuate the solenoid. Give it a try before you replace the cap.

Tito=PBL
07-16-2007, 01:28 PM
the big black can shaped thing it stores energy to operate the noid because the battery alone cant supply power fast enough

the capacitator is fine. i think. because it does not bend out like bad ones do it is still in. (the side of it)

You could also check and see if the ep valve enable jumper is dislodged, here is a link... http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals/spyder_verc_manual.htm
scroll down to the bottom of the page for the picture. If that is removed or loose your board will not actuate the solenoid. Give it a try before you replace the cap.

that valve jumper did fall out and i still have it. i tryed to put it back in but i wasnt sure as to were it went, but according to the pic i put it back corrent. mabey i put it in backwards.
ill try putting it back together.

MVS1
07-16-2007, 07:14 PM
no worries, you cant put it backwards, works the same either way you plug it in. you should be good to go now.