PDA

View Full Version : Progress on teh paintzballz sh00trz.

Ace24
07-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Well I haven't shown you guys my T1 since I finished the major upgrades... It's kinda different now.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3002.jpg
Just realised I forgot to list the Delrin ACP T-1 ram... >.<
Crappy pic, but it was raining and I suck at crouching and taking pics... (wiggly)

...and for the MR1
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3010.jpg
Sort of a teaser pic because I don't have it "working" or finished yet. (waiting for Hobby to get back to me on those black 90* fittings...)

Still have a few things to do to both... then I get my Alias. :)

Just a special thanks to those that helped me build them. Most of the parts came from these forums in fact. When I finish them 100% I'm going to list off who contributed what in gratitude. :)

Paintballadict18
07-13-2007, 05:23 PM
cool i like em nice work and to ur buddies who helped u :)

Ace24
07-13-2007, 05:27 PM
...and since I'm bored... A picture of me in my gear. Heh.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/100_3013copy.jpg

Paintballadict18
07-13-2007, 05:30 PM
lol, in a good way! dont hurt me :(

Ace24
07-13-2007, 05:31 PM
>.< Not going to hurt you? haha.

Oscum Guy
07-13-2007, 05:33 PM
whoa, what happened to the fenix body? nice tho.

change the grips.

vikingshadow
07-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Dragun frames - no grips for them is the suckz...

Looks nice! Get a different LPR, though?

Ace24
07-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Different LPR? It's the one that came with it... Different milling then the one I had before. It has sweet grooves that match my Empire stuff... so I got giggly when I took it out of the box and saw it. Same with the back cap. Groves instead of just round.

It looks crooked in the pic.. not sure why.

...and yeah. The no grips sucks balls. Mine are cracking near the screw too. I might have to get someone to make me some with really thick lexan that they can mill to accomidate(sp) the battery. (Pokes hints at anyone here that has access to a mill or lexan, or both. :) )

pbfreak3221
07-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Nice, work. Do you wear a jersey for speedball?

vikingshadow
07-13-2007, 06:03 PM
That's a stock Dragun The One low pressure regulator. Same as the back cap, probably. The recharge rate on the stock LPR's are a bit slow unless you do some modifications on them.

I'd suggest a Palmer's MicroRock. I had one on my T1 and it was awesome. Of course, if you're happy with the stock one, ignore this, lol!

As far as it looking crooked, I think that's a design flaw - mine looked crooked when I took pictures as well!

Ace24
07-13-2007, 06:22 PM
That's a stock Dragun The One low pressure regulator. Same as the back cap, probably. The recharge rate on the stock LPR's are a bit slow unless you do some modifications on them.

I'd suggest a Palmer's MicroRock. I had one on my T1 and it was awesome. Of course, if you're happy with the stock one, ignore this, lol!

As far as it looking crooked, I think that's a design flaw - mine looked crooked when I took pictures as well!
Hit me up with a linkage. I've noticed the recharge being a tidllbit slow. But not as bad as some spoolies... >.<

Only problem I've had is the board being funny and screwing my cap up and going 33BPS ramping. Oh and the eyes reading the bolt because I had the delay to low and it would keep firing.

And to the question of the jersey, no I don't. No point in spending the money on one if I'm not on a team... so what they look "pwnzers". I found a urban camo shirt at walmart for $6.99 :)

vikingshadow
07-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Here's a blue one (http://www.compulsivepaintball.com/itemdesc.asp?product=Palmer+Microrock+Lpr+%2D+Blue&ic=11869) that's a bit overpriced - I'm sure you can find a black one some where...I just grabbed the first non-nickel colored/plated? one I saw.

On your board (it's a tboard, right?) what are your settings? As far as the bolt, I dyed my bolt black and that kept the eyes from seeing it. T1 eyes are very rudimentary. Better than none, but not the best there are by a long shot!

Oscum Guy
07-13-2007, 08:19 PM
bet you can get dark seoul grips custom made for em. put an alias front block and hybrid lpr on it for awesome looks yo.

or go w/ cheap evil parts

i found this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Evil-Intimidator-Front-ASA-w-Gauge-Black_W0QQitemZ260118561086QQihZ016QQcategoryZ3628 5QQcmdZViewItem

and this
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Evil-Intimidator-LPR-Low-Pressure-Regulator-Chrome_W0QQitemZ260118561126QQihZ016QQcategoryZ871 19QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

but theriouthly, what happened to that fenix bodyzorz?

Ace24
07-13-2007, 08:44 PM
The Fenix body is sitting right infront of me. The eyes didn't work right in them... so I bought a better (imo) and lighter body. I can't put a Timmy front block on I don't think... same with the LPR. Unless Timmy front blocks accept T-1LPR's... The only problem is, it wouldn't have a hole to put the micro line through.

I'm thinking about asking Dark Seoul... you guys think they would?

I have Scenario Dreams break beam eyes Vike. Better then stock... or if that was what you were talking about... My bolt is black already... and they still saw the bolt.

Tonight I played and the gun worked flawlessly. No chops what so ever (went through 1 1/2 - 2 50rnds, and 1 1/2 hopper full of paint and not a single break. Was a dry fire when I first put the Reloader on, but I forgot to set the cone spring). Ramping is working perfect now (PSP @ 15BPS) but I haven't played in a while... so I'm unsteady as hell... (got hit by a runthrough twice... only two times I got out, out of the 7 or so games I played. I got 3 people out first game, 2 second, 5 third, and lost track after that...)

Vike, on that LPR issue... It would drop from 180 to about 100 then recharged somewhat quickly. When I was ramping, I didn't notice any difference much...

vikingshadow
07-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Wow, that's quite a drop in pressure, despite the quick recharge. But, if you're happy with it, don't change it!

Hmmmm, not sure why the eyes would be seeing the bolt. Perhaps if you adjusted them a little bit (pointed them differently?)

Ace24
07-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Wow, that's quite a drop in pressure, despite the quick recharge. But, if you're happy with it, don't change it!

Hmmmm, not sure why the eyes would be seeing the bolt. Perhaps if you adjusted them a little bit (pointed them differently?)
I have a feeling that I had the eye delay too low. I upped it and it works fine now...

Um... that LPR you showed me isn't for a T-1... was that just to give me an idea of what it looks like?

What could be causing my pressure to drop like that? Would the Palmers help? I'm not looking to spend much more on it... just getting the body annoed and if the LPR is worth it, that... As well as grips if I can find them.

EDIT!:While looking at that site, I came across this QEV: http://www.compulsivepaintball.com/Itemdesc.asp?product=Belsales+Quick+Exhaust+Valve+ %2D+Silver&ic=13683
Would that work? I have a QEV in it from an ION that looks like crap (brass) and it's sticking out the back and off to the left. (once again, looks liek crap) Do you know if the thread is the same on taht QEV as the ION one would be?

I have: http://www.compulsivepaintball.com/Itemdesc.asp?product=Compulsive+Ion+QEV+Set&ic=15775 on it right now.

Hob Hayward
07-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Check what the t-1 threading is like. Cocker LPR threading is NPT if I'm not mistaken, so it might be the same as the t-1 (assuming dragon didn't use some bizarre standard, which they would of course...)

Why don't you see about using the Evil Timmy ASA and LPR?

vikingshadow
07-13-2007, 09:12 PM
On the LPR, you'd have to use an adapter to attach it to the VA, or modify it - in the Dragun forums on PBnation, they have a tutorial for that I believe. I just bought an adapter for mine. They also have a tutorial on how to modify your stock LPR to be a better flowing reg.

As far as it dropping like that, modifying it could take care of that problem. The workings in the stock LPR is pretty basic - it's just a tire valve! I think the mod requires drilling a hole, or something of that sort. Been awhile since I saw it. I think I have a stock LPR around here somewhere if you try this and mess up. I could probably let it go cheap - would be free, but I'm trying to fund a project I'm working on...

On the QEV - I always thought a QEV was the same, no matter where you got them. On the T1, I had to use an adapter, but since you're using the Ion QEV, I guess any QEV would work. I used an Eclipse QEV on mine and it seemed to work fine.

Ace24
07-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Check what the t-1 threading is like. Cocker LPR threading is NPT if I'm not mistaken, so it might be the same as the t-1 (assuming dragon didn't use some bizarre standard, which they would of course...)

Why don't you see about using the Evil Timmy ASA and LPR?
Because I think it's a different operating LPR. I was looking at it, and theoritcally it would fit and "work" but I don't know if it would do the airflow right. Plus, this works fine... aside from the drop and recharge rate (which isn't bad at all) so idk.

Vike, I have a Zip Kit LPR (same internals as the T-1 one) so I'll try it out on that one first. That way I won't screw up as bad as doing it for the first time on the final product.

I'm going to buy the QEV and if I can't get it to work, I sell it... big deal. :)

Now to ask that guy about the grips and then ask my anno guy when he can fit me in. :) :happy happy happy time:

leed
07-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Ion QEV's are the exact same threading as any other QEV in the Paintball World. Well, no, actually, Ego QEV's are M5 threaded (or M3) either way, it won't fit. Autococker QEV's will fit, as they're 10-32 (the same as Ion QEV's).

An Intimidator Front block would suit your purpose just fine (requires no modifications). It has a built in LPR, and a barb at the end of it (going towards the frame) for you to put your LP Tubing onto. Adjustment of the LPR is on the front. Of course, you don't have to do that, but it will look lot cleaner, and smaller than your current setup. Just as well, it will not have any recharge problems. But I'm not going to force you into anything :)

HelpDeskHustler
07-15-2007, 04:46 PM
I certify you to use your pimping hand now.

Ace24
07-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Ion QEV's are the exact same threading as any other QEV in the Paintball World. Well, no, actually, Ego QEV's are M5 threaded (or M3) either way, it won't fit. Autococker QEV's will fit, as they're 10-32 (the same as Ion QEV's).

An Intimidator Front block would suit your purpose just fine (requires no modifications). It has a built in LPR, and a barb at the end of it (going towards the frame) for you to put your LP Tubing onto. Adjustment of the LPR is on the front. Of course, you don't have to do that, but it will look lot cleaner, and smaller than your current setup. Just as well, it will not have any recharge problems. But I'm not going to force you into anything :)
I was reading up on it and there is a specific kind.= (at least this is what the PBN forums said...) that I have to get.

...correction, I just looked again and it said, "Any Timmy LPR with resporator or any other Timmy LPR." I think this will be my solution! I was wondering if there was anything to make it look cleaner! :Getsreallyexcited: So now I'm going to be looking for an Alias front block and Hybrid LPR!!! :) Oh and getting that nice AC QEV. Thanks guys! The only thing is, I don't want to spend alot more money on this.

Oh and Vike. I just aired it up and dry fired a few times to look at the recharge rate and the drop in pressure. My eyes must have been playing tricks on me at the field because it only drops to 140. So a 40psi reduction with a moderate recharge.

leed
07-16-2007, 09:39 AM
I told you, haha, it will look great on it!

Ace24
07-16-2007, 11:30 AM
I can't find anywhere to get prices from so I know a good price to get an LPR and block from...

Whats a good price for an Alias front block and Hyrbid LPR?

leed
07-16-2007, 11:51 AM
I'd say 50 total would be fair. But what do I know? :shrug:

Ace24
07-16-2007, 12:07 PM
I looked up the LPR and the MSRP is $55 on it... and that's usually lower in stores. The front block is about the same price too... so $50 is fair. But I can't find a Alias front block anywhere to get a price for.

Thanks!

leed
07-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Are you looking to buy BNIB or used? I'd look at PbN either way, and maybe even eBay. There are literally thousands of people parting their Intimidators, I'm sure you can find one.

vikingshadow
07-16-2007, 02:48 PM
Mind buying used? If so, ya just gotta know where to look....

http://www.intimidatorowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8246

http://www.intimidatorowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8179

http://www.intimidatorowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8221

http://www.intimidatorowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8207

Plus there are a lot more of these type of threads all over!

Ace24
07-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Used is the only way I go hahaha. Unless it's a part that's cheap enough to get new :p
Quick question... whats the difference between a volumiser and an LPR?

Oscum Guy
07-17-2007, 07:26 AM
lpr is a regulator. volumiser is just a chamber like a lpc.

Ace24
07-17-2007, 12:48 PM
Thats what I thought.

Someone is trying to sell me an Alias Front block and LPR for $75.... I think thats way to much. Am I right?

Ace24
07-17-2007, 05:16 PM
Video of the T-1 because I was bored today. I think the batteries in my gun are a little low though... seemed slower then usual.

Can someone goldwave it for me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjzGZeNYuzU

leed
07-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Yeah, that seems kind of slow. I'll try and goldwave, may not turn out so well with the music though.

I got 9-10 BPS.

Oscum Guy
07-17-2007, 07:08 PM
how did you goldwave it w/o downloading?

Ace24
07-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Thats what I figured... Hmmm. I can walk it faster then that... >.< just not consistantly.

pbgrandpa
07-18-2007, 04:10 AM
Both have come a long way since last I seen them. The T-1 has pretty much a new look, I remembered the Fenix body. You finally got your MR 3 sight rail for the MR1. Do you like the gas thru stock? I just didn't care for the one I had. Looking forward to the final results.:waytogo:

leed
07-18-2007, 06:20 AM

Volume Control. Properties Menu (or something of the like). In a drop box, you change to Recording. Check the Stereo Mix box. Record in Goldwave, finished! Just don't have things that make sounds in the background (IE AIM, error messages, etc).

Ace24
07-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Just don't have things that make sounds in the background (IE AIM, error messages, etc).
:lolsign: As if you can control those.

:just because you typed that, your going to get like 20 the next time you gold wave:

Thanks Randy (Horrible with names, so correct me if I'm wrong), they both have come a long way.

I like the Gas through stock at this point. The only problem was the threads... both types of macro fittings wouldn't thread into it for some weird reason... so I had to force them in.I'll show how I've got it running when I get finished.

Ace24
07-25-2007, 09:51 PM
I picked up the Alias front block and the Hybrid LPR today... got some Timmy hose for it as well as a 90 degree fitting barb for the solenoid. Got a chrome barb for the block as well... since the one on it was brass (puke).

Can't try it out and see where I need to thread it yet due to the fact that my body is off at the anno. :)

Can't wait to try it out and see how my body comes out!

Ace24
08-09-2007, 10:09 PM
THE ONE IS FINISHED!!!!

:Hugesighofrelief: I got the body back, mounted the Alias front block, mounted the QEV (more professional looking one that isn't for an ION and isn't brass) and I am in love with the gloss black anno job done by Acid Rain.

I'm going to get pics on sunday (tomorrow I'm going to Warped Tour all day, sat I'm working) and finish my "The One" video.

I am so happy right now.

Paintballadict18
08-09-2007, 11:03 PM
(tomorrow I'm going to Warped Tour all day, sat I'm working) and finish my "The One" video.

I am so happy right now.

lucky when its comes to me its on the second day of school and half the bands i wanna see drop out, only this year they had to start in cali but not come here then leave then at the end come back to cali and finish with my town, with barely any bands i like and i dont know if i can even go, the band i wanna see the most plays at 11 am

and i cant wait to see the pics :)

marvin-martian
08-09-2007, 11:28 PM
geeze, that took forever. cant wait for the pics though.

congrats.

Ace24
08-10-2007, 05:51 AM
Thanks.

Yeah, I hate that about Warped. This year I have to deal with my ex's drama at it too. I seriously hope she doesn't start ****.

Tim pointed out the point that I haven't cut my bolt yet haha. So I might do that before taking pics. Does anyone know how high the Alamocity hammer pin goes in the bolt? I don't want to start cutting, hit it and ruin the bolt.

vikingshadow
08-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Stick an Allen wrench in the back, indicate the back of your bolt on your wrench with your fingernail, pull the wrench out with your finger still in place, and then place the wrench on top the bolt to give an approx distance. That's what I did with my 2K2 bolt.

Then, when you cut, make sure to cut on the side CLOSER to the back of the bolt, just in case you come to close to the grub screw.

Ace24
08-10-2007, 09:31 PM
The thing is, the ACP bolt doesn't have a grub screw or a locking pin/ball thing.

The bolt pin is glued in on the Espirit/Victor model. So I need to find out how far into the bolt vertically, not horizontally, that it goes. I'm figuring it goes half way. If so, I can cut it the way I wan, parallele with the body slant and make it fit flush with the body slant when the bolt is in the fired position.

vikingshadow
08-10-2007, 09:57 PM
In that case, I'd just draw a line straight up and down where the pin lines up and the start my angle from there. Would that leave too much left showing for you?

bigred76
08-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Lol, you need a speed square. What you'll do is take a square, and draw the lines like Vike just said. Find the angle on your body however you can (piece of paper as a template'll even work!), and transfer that over to the bolt, with the angel starting at the top. If you don't know where the pin ends, then assume it goes almost all the way through. It isn't too hard, but as Vike said, cut on the side that you don't want. The blade will take out it's own width (normally 1/8" for power tools, I don't know what the width for Dremel cutting wheels are...), and you don't want that part being the stuff you want to keep. Take your time, you cannot replace what you take off!

HelpDeskHustler
08-11-2007, 05:21 PM
a solution i like a bit more than leed's is to use a firefox add in that allows downloading of embedded flash videos.

Ace24
08-12-2007, 02:15 PM
I cut and sanded down the bolt. It is angled perfectly with the body. Now my dilema is that the inside of it is white. So it's black with a white back now. How do I go about dying it?

bigred76
08-12-2007, 02:37 PM
http://www.stockclasspaintball.com/articles/tubedyeing.shtml

It's for tubes, but same basic idea.

Ace24
08-13-2007, 10:22 AM
I don't think that process is good for delrin... is it? Where is Viking.. I thought I heard him talking about dying his bolts before. (I want to dye the ram too because it's white... if I can)

That meathod will cause it to swell wont it?

Oscum Guy
08-13-2007, 10:25 AM
send them to acp, theyll prolly do it cause you got them from them.

Ace24
08-13-2007, 10:28 AM
You think so? Ugh... That would take a while and more money. :(

I've spent so much on this already. I'm tempted to just take a brush and some flat spray paint and coat it... >.< (The back of the bolt that is)

Oscum Guy
08-13-2007, 10:48 AM
no do not paint. that would be epic failz

Ace24
08-13-2007, 02:33 PM
I think I'm just going to leave it alone. Looking at it, it looks pretty cool. It gives the gun more color and has a sweet shape to it with black in the center, almost like it was meant to look that way.

Oscum Guy
08-13-2007, 02:37 PM
are you gonna post some pics? and maybe a diff grip company will make some for you.

marvin-martian
08-13-2007, 02:49 PM
pics were promised. where are they?

Ace24
08-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Yep. Pic's were promised. I wanted to finish my video of it (it lost alot of quality on the upload... I'm mad) to show what it started off as and the progress.

First, here are the pictures as promised:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_3027copy.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_3021copy.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_3031copy.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_3034copy.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_3035copy.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_3033copy.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_3038copy.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/IMG_3043copy.jpg

And for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALXw-5Hc8as

marvin-martian
08-13-2007, 03:22 PM
wow, that looks really great. good work!

Oscum Guy
08-13-2007, 04:20 PM
man that is epic with the alias front block! so is that shell. now all it needs are some new grips and maybe a trigger. I love you for the lp songs!

marvin-martian
08-13-2007, 04:43 PM
man that is epic with the alias front block! so is that shell. now all it needs are some new grips and maybe a trigger. I love you for the lp songs!
its pretty much impossible to find a set of grips for that frame. most people resort to "rubberizing" it like he did.

Oscum Guy
08-13-2007, 05:06 PM
its pretty much impossible to find a set of grips for that frame. most people resort to "rubberizing" it like he did.
i meant like dark seouls or other custom grips.

timmyshoota
08-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Did you tap the body yourself to accept the Alias front block or have it done?

Also, is it possible to fit a 2k5 Timmy frame on there? I'm not sure if it would clear the back barb/qev/whatever you got there.

vikingshadow
08-13-2007, 05:30 PM
I dyed my Jam bolt black - just boiled Rit and soaked it awhile. Make sure to put it in ice water when you're finished though.

I also rubberized my dragun grips - not the best, but it was the only solution at the time. I don't think Dark Seoul makes them for Dragun frames.

Of course, there's always the portable anno stick....

Looks good!

Oscum Guy
08-13-2007, 05:31 PM
does it have a regular style noid or the 2 peice one w/ the pancake noid and valve like the wrath?

Ace24
08-13-2007, 06:35 PM
I just typed an assload and because my computer has a really harsh virus (since Norton is a POS and needs to be updated every ****ing year) I lost all of it, so I'm going to try to remember it and type it over.

I don't know what kind of solenoid it has. I'm assuming the regular T-1 type. Although it looks different then my other T-1 noid.

Timmy, I tapped the front block not the body. It leaked a little, but nothing a little tefflon can't stop. The 2k5 frame would work if someone could figure out a way to move the internals of the frame around so that they would fit. I could cut down the back of the frame and reshape it to the body/qev. 2k2 frames are shown to work as well. I would do the 2k5 frame if I had the money, time and someone that could solder (I suck with soldering) a membraine pad to the board. The buttons won't work with the 2k5 frame if you drill though. It will however work with the 2k2.

Vike, by anno stick I assume you mean sharpie? Heh. Here is a question for you though... I've heard that black nail polish would work as a quick fix that hardens better then paint for the small scratches on an anno. Is this true? I have some scratches on that frame that I need to cover up and I don't feel like re-annoing the frame.

Dark Seoul will not make grips for me. I've asked him, and begged him, and I'm pretty sure hes annoied with me now because he stopped responding. :p The problem is that the grips are like Spyder grips, they need a well for the battery. Thus making them thicker and Dark Seoul said they were uncomfortable when he made them. I need to ask other companies I suppose. Then maybe Dark Seoul could print a cool graphic on them like he does with his other grips.

As for the trigger. I've only seen the same shape trigger for the T-1. If Taco wanted to make me one, maybe I'd buy one. Personally I find the trigger very comfortable and with my magnet trigger mod and 25g switch, it's VERY easy to walk it fast.

vikingshadow
08-13-2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I meant a sharpie, haha!

Nail polish would work, but the issue with it is that it has a different finish and doesn't match up with the color usually. It would be noticeable. I find that Sharpie works well for small scratches, though it's not permanent.

Ace24
08-13-2007, 07:13 PM
I'll have to try the sharpie. Didn't think it would stick enough to stay on.

I think I did pretty good with this project. I've never seen another T-1 like it... and I had fun building it. I spent way too much on it though between switching bodies, and various parts and constantly upgrading the parts I had to make it as good as I could. But I accomplished what I set out to do.

bigred76
08-13-2007, 10:32 PM
2nd pic is best, minus that flower petal. The rest are "eh," and lack the contrast that I like due to lighting. :dodgy:

Just messin', good pictures, sweet gat. Told you that you needed to cut that bolt! ;)

Ace24
08-14-2007, 01:36 PM
The first and second are my two favorites... I agree, the contrast is screwy... The problem was that either it was too dark, or too light and it was hard to get all the parts to show fine. (since I had crome and black... REALLY SHINEY... dull :dodgy: ) Hard to photograph.

Yeah, as soon as I cut the bolt and sanded it down with my belt sander... I liked it much better. She shoots nice and smooth. Pretty dang quiet too. I was on the field chronoing and my friend was like, "At least get a gun that actually sounds like it's powerful... Jesus." Heh.