View Full Version : weird hopper

07-13-2007, 04:10 PM
I saw a picture of this hopper that like goes under the barrel then the part that connects to the feedneck is really long and comes in like a loop and connects to the feed neck, 3 things, how does it work and what is it called also, does it fit onto a spyder?

07-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Sounds like you're talking about a Q-loader. It works by using pre filled and wound, spring loaded pods to force feed you're marker. I have one on my VS2

07-16-2007, 10:19 AM
can you make one

07-16-2007, 10:32 AM
if you could it would be difficult and time consuming

07-16-2007, 10:50 AM
i was looking into buying one....ive seen on some of them they connect ans sit where the hopper would...i would like it like that .....any idea how to do that

07-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah you can do a direct feed. but part of the mahic of the q is you can reduce you're profile, less hopper above the gun less chance of getting it hit.

Making it would take a degree in enginering and a few thousand in developmental cost. They have put alot of time and resource into what they have and its still not quite right in some peoples eyes.

A side note, the thing is blazing fast, BUT, only holds 100 rounds per tube