PDA

View Full Version : Disasembly of the Mr2

war_dog46
07-13-2007, 08:00 AM
can someone please tell me how to dissasemble my Mr2? i don't want to take it all apart and scew anything up...i already checked the kingman site but it doesn't show the Mr series.
i need to clean the chamber and the only way to do that is to take apart the gun right?

badmagic
07-13-2007, 08:11 AM
It's at the Kingman site: http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/diagrams/mr2.pdf

There isn't a walkthrough video or anything but there is a diagram.

wylde01
07-13-2007, 08:42 AM
look at the back of your gun. pull the pin that is attached there, but keep pressure on the velocity adjuster or else it will fly out. from there the spring and velocity adjuster should just come right out. cock your gun after that and put a squeege or something in the end where the barrel attaches and push, when you push your bolt and striker should come out. after that you can clean the marker with a squeege. hope this helps. if you want more info or anything else you can just pm me.

war_dog46
07-13-2007, 03:27 PM
thanks...but how do you put it back together? i put it back together and the sum ***** won't fire...
HELP!

wylde01
07-13-2007, 05:54 PM
the end of the striker with the whole should be facing the back of the gun. when you go to put your bolt and striker in just turn the gun on and fire it a couple of times and that should move them in place. after that you just put the thick o-ring washer thingy in and then everything else just goes in there. hope this helps.

Ozlo23
07-14-2007, 10:01 PM
yeah its like any other spyder gun (if you have others)
pulled the internals plug in the back (push it forward alittle to relieve some of the tension) and pull it out - then carefully let the internals come out the back of the gun - the acs bolt and ventury blot should come out nice and smooth

to put it back in your gonna wanna have the acs bolt and the ventury bolt set up so it will fit in the top and bottom holes as in the beginning of the process - turn on your etrig and shoot a shot on semi-auto while pushing the bolt and striker - that will allow the internals to fall into the the correct position - put the bumper in and make sure it is standing properly and then put the spring followed spring guide and push it into the back of the gun

the while holding with pressure put the plug back in and your set to go

(its alot easier than the instructions look) and make sure you oil and clean your gun properly when you take everything apart and put it back together, always check for broken orings or paint and dirt to make sure your gun will still fire with confidence! peace out bro