PDA

View Full Version : random stories

ricochet08
02-01-2006, 06:38 PM
from child memories to weird food combinations.
wat happened 2day?
weird, funny, scary.

doesn't matter wat topic...lol let's just hear em' :D

i almost got a 3-day suspension 2day for being in the building :dodgy: my principal said that if he saw me in building 9 again, he'd suspend me. Well, 2day was that day, and i was on the opposite end of the hall of him. "Come here son!" he says, but i di***ey and run. i heard him call 4 security, but kept running :p well, i ran to building 2, went 2 my locker, switched shirts, grabbed my biology book and the bottle of lemonade that i was saving for next hour, and walked as if nothing happened :)

anyone remember TMNT? teenage mutant ninja turtles :cool: well, my principle looks like Master Splinter :lol:

Hoppy11
02-01-2006, 06:43 PM
I got a yellow card tonight for saying the "s" word.

Moe
02-01-2006, 06:56 PM
i pretty much finally decided my major and what college im going to...yaaaaay.

DRAGON
02-01-2006, 07:35 PM
I just wonder, when Hans Brinker stuck his finger in the hole of the Dutch dike did it get like soggy from the wetness and how old was that dike? -

SnOoZ
02-01-2006, 07:45 PM
My Home Made Slipe N slide Story

Ok this is a long 1. Once when i was about 5 or 6 years old the day before this happened i was playing on a slipe n slide in my backyard and then the next day it was gone but i still wanted to slipe n slide :p so i went to the side of my house and there was a water spigot (where u put the hose on) and and a sidewalk under it sooooo i was like HEY!!! I CAN MAKE MY OWN SLIPE N SLIDE WITH THE WATER AND THE CEMENT SIDE WALK!!! (darn i was stupid) so i walked up to the water spigot and turned it on waited for a little bit so that way the entire sidewalk would be covered with water. So after a lil bit of waiting i walked to the end of the sidewalk and RAN as fast as i could (man i was exicted to try my home made slip n slide out :D) once i got to where the water was I JUMPED ONTO MY KNEES, thinking i would slide peacefully into the grass so right when i landed on my knes i slide like about at most 1 foot screaming my head off the entire way i was yelling so loud so my mom came runnig out and was like what the hell and came running quickly to help me up and when she picked me by the shoulders my knees didnt move at all they just stayed at a 90* angle. it was probaly the most stupidest thing i have ever done my knees hurt soooo bad forever and they were bleeding like crazy.So now that ive shared my story lets hear urs

big_daddy_d
02-01-2006, 11:03 PM
I told my Captain I was tempted to strangle on of my Soldiers for being a moron today and was told that it probably would not benefit my career if I did so...

marvin-martian
02-02-2006, 10:56 AM
so i was driving in my behing the wheel course i have to take in order to get my license (on the 10th!!!!!) taday, and my teacher was yelling at me to let off the accelerator, but i got mad because everytime she told me, i was already coasting at the speed limit. i didnt say anything though, because she would get mad at me. that happened maybe 5 times today...

TacTownKilla
02-02-2006, 02:09 PM

i got a soft red for sayin Wtf

xsgmike66x
02-02-2006, 02:21 PM

A kid on my team punched a kid on the other team in the head, So now the other kid started cursing the kid out from my team, the ref gave the kid a sraight up red for cursing, then after about 2 minutes later when the other kids hear swelled up he gave the kid on my team a red. Then after the game the other kids father tried to press charges.lol. But now the kid from my team cant play the first game of the season cause hes suspended for 3 games and only served 2 :/.

rowdyroper2003
02-02-2006, 02:23 PM
our new/upgraded system is totally f'in up...

as the Chappelle's Show skit goes...

Creators of Grainger's ASAP system upgrade, you're F'in up!

that system is so retarded, and it goes down 2-3 times a day now, where the old system went down once in a blue moon. it is so much more complicated and time consuming...

Baller-59
02-02-2006, 02:45 PM
I just got a call from some survey company. They wanted to talk to somebody 18 or older so they're out of luck. The convo:

dipstick: hi, I'm calling on behalf of *didn't bother to remember* and would like to ask you some questions. May I please speak to somebody 18 or older.
Me: They both died.
Dipstick: oh, they're both diseased.
Me: actually, they both aren't here at the moment.
Dipstick: is there some time that would be more convenient for me to call back?
Me: Never sounds good.
Dipstick: ok, never sounds good
Me: thanks
Dipstick: *click*

DyNasty9
02-02-2006, 03:30 PM
I just got a call from some survey company. They wanted to talk to somebody 18 or older so they're out of luck. The convo:

dipstick: hi, I'm calling on behalf of *didn't bother to remember* and would like to ask you some questions. May I please speak to somebody 18 or older.
Me: They both died.
Dipstick: oh, they're both diseased.
Me: actually, they both aren't here at the moment.
Dipstick: is there some time that would be more convenient for me to call back?
Me: Never sounds good.
Dipstick: ok, never sounds good
Me: thanks
Dipstick: *click*
:lolsign: haha im going to say that next time some sales person calls my house.
umm well my day was pretty normal cept we played bball outside today cuz it was like 50 something, which is like unheard of in NY in febuary.:cool:

JDubalo7
02-02-2006, 04:02 PM
one time i was driving home from my local pb shop and im almost to my house and i stopped at a stop sighn and i see a cop turning down the street i just came up so i go and i look in my mirror about a minute later and i see a cop behind me so i go the speed limit. next thing i know ithe cop turns his lights on so i drive up some more and pull over. the cop shine that bright spot light in my mirror and i can see a thing. the hole time im thinking im getting pulled over for being on the cellphone. so the cop comes up to my window and i role it down and hes like i turned my lights on back there and i you stop up hear whats up with that and now theres 2 more cops on the otherside of my truck looking in. one of the cops opens the door and sees my hopper laying on the floor and is like weres the rest of that paintball gun? and im like thats all i have and the cop on my side says get out of the car so i get out and i look and they have the whole road closed down and there were like 6 cop cars. so they make me sit on the ground with my legs crossed and my hands on my knees. so there searching through my truck and the find a plastic handgun that has been sitting in my truck for over 6 months that me and my brother inlaw used to mess with his dog but anyway after they tear apart my truck one of the cops tell me that there was a armed robbery on the otherside of the city and that the robber was wereing a black shirt and driving a beat up truck. and lucky me i was wareing a black shirt and driving a beatup truck when they pulled me over. so they let me go and they tell me a victem of suspision. i was so mad. i dident know what the hell was going on that hole time.

sorry for any spelling errors

claustrophobia9
02-02-2006, 04:22 PM
i was hungry so i bought a snickers, it really is satisfing if you eat it!

JDubalo7
02-02-2006, 05:23 PM
i got bit in the face buy may sisters dog and got 10 stiches and my lip cut in half

QAZ123
02-02-2006, 05:43 PM
When I was extremely young I had a german shephard dog that was really protective of me. Nicest dog in the world to everybody but one time one of my older brother's friend's was over and he pushed me down to the ground. I started crying and the guy wanted to help me up but my dog saw the whole thing and literally jumped in between us and wouldn't let the guy near me and just kept growlingand barking at him till I got up on my own then he calmed back down! It was really cool never saw a dog do that!

JB.

maximus100389
02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
my indoor soccer team won 13-0 today

paintmaster
02-02-2006, 06:18 PM
indoor pssshhhh

durrell
02-02-2006, 08:15 PM
One time, at band camp..

..:dodgy:

ricochet08
02-03-2006, 12:08 PM
lol^^

played basketball during team sports, 33-7 us :) i made 12 points.
ummm....messed around w/sum chicks during lunch and art II. some friends of mine were talkin about food, so asked them "has anyone ever eaten any bird?" and 1 guy responds with "yea, i had a cock or 2" after school, i went and got some crunch wraps :D

there was this fight, sad it be, talk about a 1 hitter quitter. well...it wasn't really a fight.

TacTownKilla
02-07-2006, 02:27 PM
my indoor soccer team won 13-0 today

which really isnt a umcommen score for indoor. We played a game that was like 23-21 or something like that. Needless to say with 20 min halfs we werent playin much defense.

marvin-martian
02-07-2006, 02:35 PM
I just wonder, when Hans Brinker stuck his finger in the hole of the Dutch dike did it get like soggy from the wetness and how old was that dike? -
uumm...i didnt actually read it the first time i saw it, but do you care to explain?

ricochet08
02-08-2006, 01:49 PM
i got 2 day suspension for looking for my glasses during lunch :dodgy:

nay27
04-02-2006, 05:04 PM
I was lighting off bottle rockets and cherry bombs and it was kinda dark by then and i went to light a cherry bomb ( it had a short fuse...i couldnt tell becuase i am a dum ass) and i light it and BOOM!!! it went off in my hand...My whole hand was num and 3 fingers were burnt (not bad but it still hurt). Not to metion my buddy was laughing his ass off. It was crazy though cuz everything went bright white and all i could hear was ringing. ( by the way, it was a big cherry bomb....not those little mini ones)

claustrophobia9
04-03-2006, 06:48 PM
:news: story of the night: dead thread brought back to life with modern medicine.... :p

emf7301
04-03-2006, 07:43 PM
the other night my brother wanted to see if this shock collar we got for my dog actually worked. so he put it on and hesitated but then he finally made a bark noise and didn't do anything for 1/2 a sec and then he immediately arched back in pain. then, not realizing that the collar would set off at any loud noise, my brother had yelled from the first shock and was shocked again but this time a stronger one. i couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes. I am still laughing as i am writing this.:applause::lolsign:

http://media.putfile.com/Moron-brother-with-dog-collar
video is too dark but it's the thought that counts!

NB_Hacker_NB
04-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Link didn't work for me bud. N E way, me and my cousin decided to jump at each other off of two different trampolines about 4 feet from one another and we had horse shoes in our hands so we jumped and locked them in midair and fell straight down.

phatphil
04-04-2006, 08:10 PM
Moon pies are magic, seriously.

newkid
04-05-2006, 06:01 PM
emf7301 your brother must not be the brightset bulb in the bunch!:D

emf7301
04-06-2006, 03:58 PM
yea he's a couple fries short of a happy meal but how would i live without him?:D

:news:He even convinced his hot friend to try it and she freaked when it shocked her.

ad0131065
04-07-2006, 08:30 AM
lol^^^^ROFLMAO!!! OMG that was so funny,

But anywayz...

I have no story.....

rowdyroper2003
04-10-2006, 05:14 AM
man, this s(_)cks...i got stood up on saturday nite.

by a girl who is younger than me.

its a mix between being p.o.'d and being hurt. I kinda like her, its nothing serious yet, but it still sucks.

Leeb1888
04-11-2006, 06:26 AM
the oh-no bird is a little bird that flies around in a jungle somewhere in south america. its legs are 2 inches long and his testicles are 4 inches long. he flies around and when he has to land he screams oh-no, oh-no, oh-no!!!!!!

splaturout
07-15-2006, 04:32 PM
So when I was 8 years old we were hunting for ground hog with a dog and a bunch of machettes. (I grew up in Liberia West Africa as a missonary kid.) We chased it down to it burrow which was under a HUGE rock. We cleared away all the brush around the rock and located the two holes that it had made. We positioned the dog on one hole and went to the other to light a fire to smoke the hog out. We gather some dried brush and twigs and start the fire. :thinking:

Here is where we screwed up a little bit. What I have not mentioned is that we are in the DRY season (we only have two seasons...one is dry can you guess the other) which means that we have not had rain in about 2 months. The rock is in the middle of a rice field that had been harvested the month before. :foreheadslap:

Did you know that fire can spread faster then you can run! So we find the closest banana trees and start grabbing all the leaves we can (banana leaves are about 4-5ft long and are about 1-2 ft wide and are always wet) and begin beating the fire. We fight the fire for 3 hours and finally are able to contain it before it spreads to the other fields. :bigshock:

After all said and done we burnt about 6-8 acres of space. On the up side the dog caught the ground hog (after all we did smoke it out) and eat it for dinner. That was scary, fun, and a learning expierence.

:whistling: